Prolong 9

Mahadev at Kailash smile seeing his Mohan in great confusion , feeling kiss on his cheek looks towards Parvati give Cute Smile to her .

Mahadevi Parvati: Swami !  Shree Krishna know that Ganesha will be born as  son of Karna and Shivanya , Will Jesth will come here breaking his yognidra to know all about this ?

( Vishudev in vaikunth in his Unbreakable  Yognidra as His Avatars  Parsuram and Shri Krishna  in Earth right now and that Yognidra will be break after Shree Krishna soul one part  merge with him and other Part go to Goloka just like how Radha Rani One part is with Vishudev in Vaikunth as Lakshmidevi and One part as gone at Goloka as Radha Rani after Shree Krishna departure to the Vrudavan Radha Rani also left earth has go to the  Vaikunth and Goloka. )

Mahadev: Priye ! Narayan can't break his yognidra that will break after Mohan's soul one part merge with him or someone called Prambrahm VishwaSwaroop Mahavishnu  before that .But see  towards Indraprasth something really interesting going to happen.

Parvati nodded to Mahadev and watch the war between her son and Sindhuraj Jaydrath.

WAR FIELD

Shree Ganesh  start to fight with Sindhuraj Jaydrath. They battle is going very well and Jaydrath also understood that this is not normal Bramin Child so he Ask him .

Jaydrath: who are you ? And why are you  helping Angraj Karna ?

Shree Ganesh: Sage Pinakin and Devi Satya's son and Bramin kumar Mahasen's Anuj Gunesh .Bhrata Mahasen and I give Promise to Angraj Karna that we will protect Angdesh in his absence.

Jaydrath : Hmm I never knew that Angraj is this low type man who ask promise from Child to fight , Back off Child because I don't want to kill you.

Shree Ganesh: but I'm ready to kill you you don't back off ,okay ?

Jaydrath became Angry and fastly started to use divya Astra against Shree Ganesh,  Shree Ganesh greatly answer him .

All can  see a great fight Jaydrath was sweating and Angryly heavily breathing while fighting where Shree Ganesh was all cool and calm while fighting.

INDRAPRASTH

Sahdev: He is so cool and Calm while fighting this battle this Child is miraculous.

Shikhadi : I agree with you that child  not  even  inch move from his spot also.

Drupad: Sage Pinakin and Devi Satya I never heard about them !

Bhism: I also never heard about them , Vasudev you told that you knew their father so tell us who is actually Sage Pinakin?

Shree Krishna: A greatest Sage who can be  kind towards Rakshas  and can be  angry at Dev  , who has no difference between  Chakravartin Samrat and mute animal , for him all living beings are  same in his eyes . Have kindest heart in whole universe and have great anger that destroy whole world.

Listening Shree Krishna all are  really want to who is Sage Pinakin  before they ask anything they notice that environment becomes dark with thunderlighting sound see that Jaydrath is calling Brama astra and he released Brama Astra against Shree Ganesh and see that Shree Ganesh is doing nothing in return  . Aswathama going to counter attack but Bhagvan Kartikeya stop him and to others Astonishing they saw Brama Astra becomes lotus flowers garlands for Shree Ganesh seeing this Jaydrath know that this Child is surely divine so he called Demons who are his friends.
Arasur ,Jarasur and Surasur are demons who are one of the powerful demons of Asura they have boons also from Bramadev.

Arasur have boon that he can be killed by only Unique Suryadhanush's Astra that to realesd by person who is mortal and Shivansh that to while sitting on the Yamraj's Vahan Buffalo .