Prolong 14

ANGADESH

Shivanya seeing cutest seen in her life .
Almost one year Shivang in his Orange Dhoti sitting in Karna's chest and wetting Karna's chin with his saliva giving open mouth kiss.

Karna open his eyes feeling something wet on his chin and see that his son are trying to give him some  Kisses.

Karna pick him up gives him so many kisses in whole face also blew raspberries in his belly and Shivang was Cutely giggling in his father antics.

Shivanya with smiles come to them and Sat on the bed take Shivang in her lap to feed him milk after packing Karna's lips. While Shivang was having his milk Karna backhug Shivanya and gently tickle him on his feets while talking with Shivanya about some kingdom work sensing Shivang not having milk Shivanya looks down in her lap and see Shivang looks towards Karna with pout of full of milk running down and again started to have milk. This happened for two times again then Shivanya glares Karna as not to disturb his baby in his feeding and Karna in defense rise his hands .

After that Karna's goes for Suryapuja of evening.

As  Shivang sleeps after drinking milk Shivanya also sleep with him for sometimes but wake up crying in less then half hour by seeing this dream

Shivanya's thoughts : Why Sati's death is coming in my dream right now its indicating something about to happen to me as  I can't let anything happens to me that will hurt Swami like anything and can  whole univers will be destroy by him ,Sati did Suicide because of insult to Swami by Prajapati Daksh her father which later  gets punish by Swami's Bhairav Veerbhadra  but in this time myself will give punishment to that person worse than death who insult or hurt my husband and for that I can destroy this world also.we are in mortals bodies but I have to make sure that Me and Swami together leave from this earth.

      Shivanya kissed sleeping Shivang forehead with love after taking him in her lap.

Shivanya: I also have to give birth to your Anuj, My son .

Shivanya take him with her  to the kitchen to see preparations for the dinner.

At River Bank

Karna almost gives Dhan to everyone present out there and he smile beautifully as he knew what's about to happens as he can see future.

( After Bhagvan Kartikeya's takes birth
Karna activated 15 % powers of Lord Shiva in him  and Shivanya activated Adi Parashakti in herself from Tapsya only but only 10 % of powers she take in herself because more powers can reveal themselves to the some Divine personalities including Devtas ,Rishi ETC.  )

Two Olds womens in veils covering their faces in simple clothes comes to him asking for Dhan at for few moments they are Shocked seeing beauty of Karna but comes out of trance after listening Karna.

Karna: What can I do for you ?

Women 1 : Can you gives us anything which we ask ?

Karna: If it's righteous then definitely you can get anything from me ,but be assured that I will never return you two  from here empty handed.

They both womans looks towards each other and nodded as in thinking that they're going to ask is righteous only.

Women 1 : It's Responsibility of Big brother to help his littles brothers in need, right ?

Karna nodded with smiles gesture her to continue

Women 1 : I want that you help your younger brothers in War by fighting along there's side.