Prolong 11

One Mahavidhya come in front of each 10 Kuruvasa at the end Of 10 years Ghor Tapsya with pure heart to help there Father.

All 10 Kuruvasa seeing Mata Swaroop they Kneel down with happy tears running on their Cheeks , Mata ask about them for boon and they told Visual power for their father and Mata granted them and say that when they touch there father eyes then they father will be able to see , saying this Mata becomes vanished.

10 Kuruvasa meet each other and goes to meet Aswathama, Aswathama he feels happy that now Maharaj Dhitrastra and Maharani Gandhari will be able to see after freshing up in the Northern Panchal Rajmahel they started to there journey at towards Hastinapur unknown about things happen in there absence .

OLD KASHI
One of the divinely beutiful women just finished cooking in hut.

( Shivanya dress with flowers jewelrys including Nuptial chain ,Anklets, ring and Sindoor on her forehead)

Feeling someone behind she says in her sweet as honey like Voice.

Shivanya: Arya ! Come I made your favorite food today.

Karna smile listening his wife voice who became very mature beautiful woman now still cute like before.

Karna Make Shivanya sit on his lap and feed her first bite after she served him food that like they always have there meals from some months now and also something add to this .

Shivanya: Arya ! Now I'm full .

Karna: So what , your food is complete but my Child is still hungry, so eat .

Saying this Karna rub his left plam on Shivanya 4 month little baby bump and Shivanya ate slightly after listening this and feed Karna also between.

( 10 years past at day of Duet Sabha and many things happened .

AT OLD KASHI Shivanya awake her kundalini powers and connect with Adi Parashakti completely, Karna also at help of Mahadev returned his Kundals and Kavach to the Bhagvan Parsuram at his 40 year birthday, Bhagvan Parsuram and Mata Dharini was saddened when they so Kundals and Kavach at their hermit at the early morning but not karna . After Shivanya cone out of her Tapsya, Shivanya has memories of Sati and she cried embracing Karna for sometimes Karna also have few tears. After some weeks with some romance they Consumed their marriage and now Shivanya is 4 month pregnant with there Child .

AT HASTINAPUR when Dhitrastra and Gandhari comes with 5 eldest daughter in laws with there children they comes to know about Duet Sabha and some what understood also that Pandavs play the game of Dice with intentions of too win Hastinapur by listening that Yudhisthir encourage Durmukh to stake Yuvraj position. All Kuruvasa remaining brothers weddings also happen and have Children also except the youngest 5 Kuruvasa. Bhisma can now clearly see that Kuruvasa are far better than Pandavs and he clearly felt that he had failed to know what is right and what is bad .Kurpacharya can predict war in coming years but he is ready to fight for kuruvasa. Dronacharya and Mahamantri Vidhur only two persons at Hastinapur that now also in Pandavs side.