chapter 1

My names Amy. My mum just dropped me off at the school gates as she had to get to her new job. That's why i moved to Wales, i am glad as I got bullied for being quiet and because all the teachers liked me. I am really nervous because the school is so massive. I walked to the entrance of the school and I was greeted by a tall man in a grey suit, with black hair and a bit of a beard. "Hello there" he said in a very deep voice. "Hello, do you know where I could find music, I'm new" he nodded and smiled. "Let me show you, this way" I walked behind him as he guided me to the music room, I looked in a few of the classrooms on the way past they were massive and had loads of kids in them. This school is so big I think I might actually get lost we turned like 10 corners to finally get to the music room. I'm actually super nervous, I have bad anxiety issues and I'm really self conscious and I've started a new school. Not the greatest of mixtures. "Are you ready?" The tall man said, he could obviously see how scared I was "yes thank you" I said quietly. He opened the door and all eyes were on me, I thought I was going to die they were all glaring at me."hello sorry to interrupt in your lesson miss, but you have a new student in your class today" he said to the teacher who was wearing all red and she had lovely auburn wavy hair. "Oh thank you Mr young, who might you be then" she said looking at me and smiling "my names Amy" I said looking back at her but trying so hard not to look down or run away. "Well Amy welcome to this set please sit down over there" I looked over from where she pointed and walked quickly to sit down, I didn't want anyone starring at me but once I had sat down girls were giving me dirty looks and I hadn't done anything yet. Is it a crime to sit down. "Class get on with your work" the teacher said. I just sat there and then the person sat next to me turned around. I can't put into words how cute he was he had brown hair and nutella eyes and I was surprised I wasn't drooling "hey" he said "um,hi" I said going back to my nervous phase. "I'm Leondre but you can call me leo for short" he said his voice was so Welsh. "I'm Amy as you already know" he giggled and then passed me a book. "There you go a new music book" it was purple and had Music written on it in bubble writing. "Thank you" I said quietly "you need to decorate it and make it your own" I smiled I love being creative. "I'll probably draw something on it then" I said "do you like music then?" He asked me smiling, his smile was just perfect. "Yeah I like to play guitar and sing, what about you?" Leo looked like a person that would be into music. "Yeah I love to rap and write songs" omg he's a song writer "that's so cool" I said. The bell went and it was the end of the lesson. "Amy what form are you in?" Leondre asked as I was putting my bag on my shoulder. "I'm in Mr lenehans form" I shouted as leo was walking out the door. "I'll meet you outside" he shouted back, Awh! He's waiting for me. ️"thank you miss, I had a great lesson" I said to miss "that's okay dear my names miss cod and hope you enjoy the school" I smiled and walked out of the classroom....