chapter 2

I really was enjoying the day so far. I walked outside and leo was leaning on the wall, I really just wanted to take a picture as the sun was on him as well, I love photography that's why. "Thanks for waiting for me" I said whilst starting to walk, "it's ok, do you even know where your going amy" he said laughing "no" I said giggling back "form is in RE block, you can meet my friends there" I smiled and me and leo started walking the bell had gone like 5 minutes ago so when we got to form this is what the teacher said "Mr Devries and Miss Oasis your both late sit down and come back to me at break for detention" great I have a detention on my first day leo just sat down and gestured for me to sit down as well.

He was sitting at a table with three boys and one girl I walked over and sat in the spare seat next to leo. It was really awkward. "Hey" leo said "this is Amy she's new" all of them starred at me. "Hi Amy my names Ryan, this is Bailey, Harvey and Jennifer" they all looked at me and smiled. "Nice to meet you all". "How are you liking it here Amy?" Jennifer asked me, she had brown long hair and brown eyes, she was really pretty. "It's great, everyone has been really ice to me. "You obviously haven't looked around much" Bailey said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Just don't hang around with the wrong people, alright" bailey sounded a bit angry, I hope he's ok. "Oh okay, can I hang around with you guys then" I asked hoping there would say yes "sure" leo said smiling at me, "yeah that's fine" Ryan said "cool with me" harvey said. "Yay I'm not the only girl" Jennifer said smiling Bailey just nodded.

The bell went and my next lesson was DT (design and technology). "Amy what group are you in for DT" leo asked "9-1" I said, he then frowned a bit. "Your with meeeee" Ryan said smiling, leo just walked out, RUDE! but I don't mind, I hardly know him. "Ryan can you show me to DT I don't know where it is" he just nodded so me and Ryan walked out of re and we had to walk so far to DT, well it felt so far for me. Jennifer and Bailey were walking together hand in hand, so there's a massive chance they might be going out that's so cute. Once we got to DT everyone went there separate ways well harvey and leo went with each other with this other girl, then me and Ryan and then bailey and Jennifer. I like this school. Leo imagine part 8:

Me and Ryan walked into DT and sat down on a table with another girl and boy. The teacher just told us to go and sit at the computers and create a mood board of different colours. I sat next to Ryan and this other girl. "Amy, don't look now but the girls at the far left keep looking at you" well great, the girls looking at me is another way to tell me that they don't like me, I've had it all in my old school. I looked over and caught eye contact with one of the girls, she walked past me giving me a big thump with her shoulder. "Ouch!" I said quietly but she obviously heard me. "Oh did I hurt you I'm sorry, anyway you probably deserve it you little brat" seriously I have done nothing wrong, I've been at this school for about 3 hours and already someone hates me....