chapter 11

"So tell me more about you amy" leo said to me, is there really much to tell? I got bullied a lot in my old school i don't really get a chance to tell people much more about me then that because they start bullying me. "Umm what do you what to know" I asked, leo was an amazing person and I know I can trust him with everything. "Where do you come from" "do you have a sister or brother" "what's your favourite colour" "how much do you love me" "do you have a pet" leo said one after the other so many questions "I come from London, I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, my favourite colour is blue, I love you so much I can't put it into words and I have a dog called Freddie" I said as I finished the sentence I opened the door to my house and ran upstairs "woah your house is big" leo said gazing around everywhere "come up stairs leo" I said running up the stairs. I got out a Nike bag and shoved some clothes, shoes, hair brush, socks and stuff and my phone charger. "Do you want to bring any films over" I asked leo "yeah sure where are the films" "follow me" I said grabbing my bag and running into the living room, I showed leo the DVDs and he picked out a couple and then I locked the house and we walked back to Jennifer's.

When we walked inside I saw Bailey and Jen on one sofa snogging like its the end of the world and Georgie and harvey snogging on the other sprawled out (they were basically on top of each other) and Ryan sat on the floor watching some tv. "Get a room guys" leo said which made them stop exchanging DNA and come back to the real world. I love them really. "so truth or dare?" Bailey asked everyone agreed so we counted up to 21 whoever lands on 21 how to pick truth or dare, it was harvey "truth" all of us started whispering and Georgie came up with one "if you had to go out with one of the members of 'the gang' who would you go out with and why?" Harvey hesitated "Tessa probably because she doesn't speak much and she doesn't know what's actually going around in the world" he laughing "okay so amy your turn truth or dare" leo said "dare" I was worrying what they were going to say "you have to eat a Dorito with a chilli and mustard on it" Bailey said. omg this will burn my mouth for the rest of my life. I got the Dorito with chilli and mustard on and just shoved it in my mouth chewed and swallowed straight away. At this point my mouth was so hot I couldn't speak I ran to the fridge and drank about half a carton of milk. it hurt so badddd.