chapter 12

Now that my throat wasn't burning like hell anymore, we were going to watch a movie "what movie do you guys want to watch" I said looking through all the movies, all the boys said taken 3 but the girls disagreed "I think we should watch one direction the movie" Jen said I just shook my head straight away, I do love one direction but my sister used to have that film on 24/7, I literally know it word by word. "what about fast and furious 7" everyone agreed so I put it on. I snuggled up with leo on the sofa and Jen and Georgie did the same with Bailey and harvey, but Ryan was just sitting on the end of the sofa. I feel so bad Ryan is a good guy and I bet loads of girls would love to go out with him. "That's it the next girl I see walk past your house I'm bringing in a she is going to keep Ryan company" I said then walking out the door, "no wait amy" I just ignored Ryan and then saw this girl walking past, I ran over to her quickly "sorry to disturb you but--" I noticed the t-shirt she was wearing.
it had leo on and this other boy, why is leo on a t-shirt, I read the top and it said stay strong and had barsandmelody written on the bottom. "Wait come in the house for a second I want you to meet someone, you'll probably notice him from your shirt" she screeched and ran into the house and then screamed. "omg omg omg OMG it's Leondre devries" the girl said running over to leo and giving him a hug. Then Georgie and Jen got up away from Bailey and harvey instantly. "Bailey, harvey, Ryan omg this is the best day everrrrrr" what is going on. "would someone like to tell me about this" I said, "I'm in a duo called bars and melody with my friend Charlie, Bailey is a singer and so is Ryan and harvey, I'm so sorry amy I thought you would treat us differently if you knew we were famous" I just ran up stairs and locked my self in the bathroom. Why did everyone lie to me was I just there because I was normal.