New friends

I did not check for spelling and grammar this time so sorry in advanced guys :P

———————————

Taehyun woke up to a silent and peaceful room, the only sound was the chirps of birds outside his window as he stretched and got out of bed.

Surprisingly he didn't hear or see his neighbor/classmate but he shrugged it off because why should he care where he was hmm?

——————————

The young adult found himself walking down the halls of the school to his class, getting pissed when someone bumped his arm aggressively while running into the classroom, making him drop his book.

The girl didn't even say sorry which made him mad and he was about to go up to her to confront her before he saw a small circle of people surrounding /his/ desk.

Frowning deeply, Taehyun made his way over to the two person table that was his seat, immediately seeing what everyone was gathered around and 'oooo'-ing about.

There, sitting on the desk was the taller, messy haired brunette that was his seat mate, holding a freshly polished and cleaned guitar, showing it off while the group of people was bothering him to play it and asking him questions about it as he struggled to keep up with everyone's questions.

Meanwhile, a certain blonde was getting pissed off, slamming a book on the floor, creating a loud 'thud', causing everyone to look over at him and give him looks.

"Move your loudass selves away from my seat," the male said in a harsh tone, earning groans and frowns as well as some stank faces as the group of kids walked away from his seat, the brunette starring at him in shock but thankful since he didn't really like having all those people talking to him because they mostly just liked his looks and the guitar.

"Get off the table dumbass" the shorter male mumbled as he sat down in his chair against the window.

The other stared at him for a bit before getting down with a slight chuckle, setting his guitar on the window sill, which was big enough for it to lay on, before sitting down beside the younger.

"thanks for getting them away from me. I thought I was gonna explode" stated Beomgyu as he put an arm around Taehyun's shoulder, earning a frown from him.

"Whatever" he mumbled as he swatted the others hand away, eyes glancing up to the teacher that just walked into the room.

"Alright class, today we will be doing partner work!" Before the teacher could continue his sentence, Taehyun witnessed what could only be described as a pack of zombies making their way towards him and Beomgyu (Well, just Beomgyu) All yelling and asking him to be their partners, causing the male's eyes to widen as he didn't expect this to happen.

Thankfully the teacher sat them all in their seats again with the simple sentence "like I was about to say before I got interrupted, your partners this time will be your seat partners," he said as he pushed up his glasses "sorry". This being a good thing because Taehyun was about to lose it and tell them off.

It took a couple seconds for Taehyun to calm down before realizing he was partners with Beomgyu, sighing deeply before looking at the boy with a frown, only to be met with a bright smile

"Hi partner~" the boy said, waving slightly. Taehyun rolled his eyes and pushed his face away with his hand.

"Dummy" he said as he looked at him, earning a pout from the other.

"That's not nice Hyunnie" Taehyun scoffed at the name and pinched his arm "too bad". He said as he listened to the teacher about the assignment.

———————————

After classes at lunch Taehyun was sitting down, ignoring the boy who was continuously poking his arm and trying to make jokes that were sort of funny but you would never hear that from Taehyun himself.

"Taehyunniiieeeee why won't you laugh at my jokessss" the older asked with a pouty frown, trying to get the younger's attention.

"Shush, I'm trying to read Harry Potter right now, you're distracting me" he said nonchalantly as he flipped the page of his book, the other going quiet for a bit but before Taehyun could do anything, Beomgyu had snatched his book and held it up in the air so he couldn't get it "Yah!! Give me that back!!" Taehyun squealed as he tried to get the book, only making the older boy chuckle as he ran around the table, being chased by Taehyun, not caring about the few people looking at them in the cafeteria.

"Beomgyu give it backkkkk!!!" Taehyun demanded as he followed the boy.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," the boy pretended to think "on one condition". He said, smiling brightly.

Taehyun huffed and looked at him seeing no other option "what do you want?".

"You have to be my friend forever~" Beomgyu replied, causing Taehyun to scoff slightly

"And be with your loudass 24/7? On second thought you can keep it, I'll just buy another one" he said bluntly as he stared at Beomgyu who held where his heart was.

"Ouch, that was hurtful Hyunnie. I'm sad now" he said, giving the younger a pouty face with glossy puppy dog eyes, flustering the other as he tried to resist but he sighed and gave in

"fine!" He said finally, finding himself in a bear hug given by Beomgyu "y-Yah you're choking me Hyung" he said as he gasped for air, the older letting him go

"Sorry Hyunnie-ah, I didn't mean to I'm just happy~" he said softly as he handed the boy his book back before seeing a familiar figure walking towards them.

"Hyuka!!!"

"Haiiiiii Gyuuuuu" Hueningkai walked up towards the pair, two other males following behind him, which earned a brow raise from Taehyun.

"Who are these people Kai?" Taehyun asked, never having seen them before. Hueningkai looked at the two and smiled back at Taehyun.

"These are my new friends! I met them in maths class, they're dating!" He explained happily. One of them protested with a blush plastered over his face.

"Y-yah! Kai we aren't dating we are just really really close" the male said with a blush across his cheeks as he rambled, clearly flustered, only stopping when the other male placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry about that, Soobin likes to ramble a lot. My name is Yeonjun and I'm friends with these two and now you both as well" he said with a smile. And we are totally dating, Binnie just doesn't know it yet" he said with a wink as he looked at said boy, causing the other to cover his face with his hands. "But yeah, we're both in the business department. I want to be a fashion designer and Binnie here wants to own a bakery~" the pink haired boy named Yeonjun said as Taehyun and Beomgyu nodded their heads.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm sure we will all be the best of friends!!" Said Beomgyu with a big smile as he shook their hands. Taehyun just mumbled something similar to them quietly. At least he has some new friends now.

———————————