Punishments

Janelle's p.o.v.

the guys had parked in front of an old abandoned house and Honestly it freaked m e out a bit. Luke had a hold of my hand which made me uncomfortable and when i looked to the side Beau and Jai were both dragging Riker by the arms.

inside was just as creepy as the outside it was so dark and black as if it were burned. Luke ended up leading us into a basement which reminded me of a Horror film, Beau and Jai chained Riker's wrist to a wall as Luke lead me to another corner "what are you doing?" i asked fear most likely written on my face. He gave a small smile in return and all at once shoved me to the wall and chained me up as well "what the fuck is wrong with you!' i yell my back now hurting from the contact it made with the wall.

My head turned from a sudden fell of pain on my left cheek "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" he yelled at me "you're insane".

with that he left with his brothers and after a few moments of silence i heard the car start up those assholes .

I was so confused by this point that i started to get a really bad headache. It frustrated me so much on how i couldn't remember some things that happened in the past, why would Luke do this? does it have to do with that blonde guy? For the fact that he chained me up and slapped me I'm not so sure i should believe anything he said about my sisters and the lynch's. i didn't know what to believe and i was upset about what has happened in only what 2 days!

confusion was an understatement like honestly i'm starting to think every man for himself

_____________

it's been like what two hours and honestly i couldn't stop thinking about everything that went on. First, i get freaked out from some blonde guy who had a tantrum that i didn't remember him. Then, i'm told all this bad shit from Luke who i thought was my friend, he ends up getting riker unconscious. And now, i'm locked up in a room with my wrists all chained up with a blonde who i am trusting isn't dead. i was snapped out of my thoughts as i realized Riker was waking up.

his head rose showing his cut lip and bruised cheek from the impact of his car. the first thing that he said once his eyes locked with mine was "are you alright?!" which honestly made me wonder if they didn't care about me like Luke had mentioned why would Riker care if i was fine or not? then again how do i even know that that's the truth,also i haven't heard a story of the sort from them so what if it was true? you know what i'm just confusing myself. i paid my attention back to Riker and answered with an "i'm Fine."

"why are you in here?" he asked confusion written all over his face. "the term they call this is backstabbing" i replied with no emotion what so ever.

"do you possibly know why they just decided to leave us here?' he asked " i'm assuming from all these chains and torture shit, they're are going to give us a taste of hell." again i had said this with no emotion what so ever, i don't know why but i felt numb to all this. But i know as soon as they get back i'm going to be wishing i'm dead. Riker just stared at me as if he were trying to figure something out. "janelle. can you tell me what they told you" i just looked away avoiding eye contact. "stuff" i mumbled "about?" he responded trying to get it out of me. "you, you're family, my sisters, Ross." Riker just sighed probably figuring out he couldn't get anything more out of me. "Ross always was the only one able to get something out of you" i just furrowed my eyebrows. "why is that?" i asked generally curious. " Because you loved him.. and he loved you" the way he said it was so gentle and he just looked at me as i just became more confused. he sighed and continued "right now you think it's weird to think you are in love with a guy who freaked out about you not remembering him but, believe it or not you two were so in love; you guys were relationship goals. You loved each other so much you guys would tell each other anyhting and everything. Honestly the way your guys relationship was, seemed as if it was scripted and belonged in a movie. And if i'm being truthful with you I've been bugging him about when he would marry you because i along with everyone else knew you weren't going anywhere." "you just don't know it because you forgot every memory with him in it."

A/n: OK guys I updated meaning I got my tablet back!!! Yay! Anyway I wanted this to be longer but I didn't want you guys to auto long so here it is enjoy! :)