f o u r

thursday

thursday.

dear jungwon,
today was amazing. and you made that happen.

school flew by and was pretty much a blur, but it was what happened after that made it worth while.

we went to the park, the one our parents would always take us to when we were younger.

we were there for hours.

you pushed me on the swings, we played on the seesaw, we did everything that we did as children. you brought back the memories from when we were little. you made me feel happy.

no matter how many weird stares we got, we brushed them off and carried on being the friends we were. if only you had knew i liked you more than that.

everyone left the park at around 6pm as we still walked around. we walked into the flower gardens as the sun started to set.
i admired the flowers as i saw you lean down and pick a light purple flower.

you walked towards me and brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and tucked the flower there.
my heart felt warm.
flowers made me happy, but again it was only a friendly gesture.

you didn't know how much that meant to me.

you brought your hand back down to your side as you smiled at me and just like that, rain started to fall.
the rain.
our favourite thing.

i thought it was a sign, but we both know how i like to over think things.

you held your hand out as the rain poured, and the words left your mouth,

"dance with me?"

i looked in your eyes as you smiled at me. i took your hands as you pulled me extremely close and wrapped your arm around my waist.

our bodies were touching.
this was the most intimate we had ever been.

you held my hand as your arm was around my waist and you gently spun me around in the rain.
laughing at you, you took your hand away from mine and brought it to my chin. you lifted my head from looking down to meet your eyes, and showed me the ever so familiar smile that made me feel safe.
oh how i wish i could look at your smile forever.
you rested your forehead against mine as our noses touched, gently swaying side to side.
i could feel your hot breath against my lips and it took everything in me to not kiss you.

you spun me around as we danced in the garden of blues, pinks, purples, yellows and white from the flowers around us.
you made me feel like the only person in the world. you made me feel special.
thank you.

the sun was fully set as the stars came out and the rain calmed.
we stopped dancing as you took a spare jacket from your bag and gave me it.
you told me to take it as i would get ill.
i laughed at you and told you not to worry, i didn't mind the gentle rain falling on me. it was refreshing.

it was moments like these that made life worth living.
you made life worth living.

i am forever grateful for you.

you took my hand in yours and we started to walk in the rain. in the night. with you. under the stars.
it was perfect.
you are perfect.

we walked under the lights of lamp-posts and down streets that led me to the unfortunate final destination of home. but you had helped me find home in a person,

and that person is you.

i am now sat at my desk after i have showered and am nice and warm.
i wish you had stayed and had a cup of hot chocolate with me by the fire.
i wish we could've wrapped a blanket around us both and cuddled.

maybe in another life.

i hope you are now either asleep resting yourself or you are warm in the comfort of your home.

thank you for today yang jungwon.
i will never forget it.

yours forever,
y/n