||Info||

Hey guys! I haven't seen any Drista books but I'm just doing this for fun NOTHING gross! If she doesn't like this or feel comfortable just tell me and I'll discontinue it! I kinda lost idea on the Ranboo book and so I'm just gonna start this and let you all start taking over or sm!

So Y/N is 14 and became friends with Drista online a couple of years ago. Covid doesn't live here btw! Y/N will use She/Her pronouns, I'm so sorry if you don't! I'm planning on making a story using they/them in the future though!

Y/N is going to be like a goth kinda girl, I really don't know! (Drista is also 14 btw)

Ok, here's the thing about her now!

1. She uses She/Her (Again I'm very sorry)

2. She's 14

3. She is an E girl/Goth style

4. She enjoys music

5. You can choose her hairstyle, I'll put different styles to choose from for clothes and hair depending on you.

5. She will have a little brother (His name's gonna be Miles) And he's 11.

6. She enjoys playing Minecraft with drista and watching anime. (She's really good at building and kinda good at PvP)

Y/N=Your name

L/N=Last name

H/C=Hair color

E/C=Eye color

F/C=Fave Color

M/N=Mothers name

F/N=Fathers name

Those are just some simple definitions! I hope you guys will enjoy this short book!

Go drink water! I love you all!

Have a great day/night/morning!

Word count: 225