||Her||3||

Word count: 999.....wtf?

I woke up to my little brother jumping on my bed and yelling at me. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP NOW!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"No, it's too early," I say in a groggy voice as sunshine pours into my new room.

"But some boxes came in the mail for you!"

I shot up confused "Already? I literally just ordered them" I asked confused

"I don't know, don't ask me!" He said with a shrug. I rush downstairs and see 3 boxes stacked up. 

"Good morning sleepyhead," My mother said greeting me

"Hey! Are those boxes for me?" I asked "Yea, didn't you order them yesterday?" She asked, my brother, came downstairs after me gigging. 

"What are you laughing at?" I ask with a death glare, I ignored him and quickly took the boxes up to my room.

As I walked upstairs I heard my mother yell "Don't forget the moving trucks coming today at 2 pm with the rest of our stuff!" "Got it!" I yelled back as I shut my door.

I opened the boxes seeing they had loads of things I ordered for decoration. LED lights, Vines, CDs, Paintings, Signs, and a couple of other things. I started taking out stuff and putting them up around my room.

I finished and saw it was 2:30 pm, I ran downstairs and saw boxes around our living room. "Oh, your finally out of your room!" My Mother said handing me multiple boxes.

"These are all yours, all of your things are labeled A-Z," My mother said with a smile, or I thought but it was hard to see behind the large box tower in my hands

"Thank you! You're the best!" I said running upstairs almost tripping over myself.

I was excited to finally have all my stuff! The first thing I did was finish my gaming/ streaming set up on my desk.

I logged onto my computer and saw that I had a notification on discord from Drista. 

(A/n: guys...I just wrote like 2,000 words on this chapter and then it all got deleted back to 300 words...and I fucking saved it! Oh, my fucking honk! I'm literally dying right now! Ugh!! It's probably not gonna be as long as that now but yea. I just wanted to tell you all that.)

(Also don't have discord so work with me😅)

                                                  🌈Pretty girl✨ (Drista)

Drista

Hey! Did you move yet? I'm dying to hear where!

Me

I did! I moved to Florida! <3

Drista

Holy shit...