||The Move||1||

Word count: 1711

I wake to the blaring sound of my alarm at 5:30 am, personally I'm not a morning person but when it comes to my brother he's up and adam. Today was the day, we were moving away from our home.

I go downstairs to see my family starting to pack the car as I grab a can of Monster ( if you don't drink monster just replace it) and walk up to my room to get ready.

I took a quick shower at threw on some cute clothes.

The outfit:

(If you don't feel comfortable then just replace the outfit)

I grabbed my backpack with things in it for the plane as I look over my checklist once more.

1. Headphones

2. Charger

3. Phone

4. PC (or like any computer you want)

5. Sketchbook

6. Drawing utensils

7. Water bottle

8. Books

9. My mini stuffed frog

I took my frog any place I go that's away from home for more than 2 weeks, I got the frog, that I named Fern, on my 11th Christmas. I named it Fern so I could call it "Fern the Friendly Frog!"

I checked over everything once more before grabbing my earbuds and connecting them to my phone. I started walking downstairs putting my music on as I slipped my boots on and grabbed my suitcase to leave.

I see my mom talking to the neighbor as my brother walks out the door after me.

I quickly run to the car and yell "Shotgun" as I swung the door open and put my bag on the seat.

"Awww no fair!" You always get the front seat!" He said disappointed

I chuckled a little at his response "Well, I'm older than you..." I opened the trunk and put my suitcase in the back. "And plus I've been doing this longer," I say as I put his suitcase in the trunk too.

"Fineeeeeee," He says annoyed "I'm gonna go say goodbye to Charlie"

"Can I come with you? I wanna say goodbye to Grayson" I ask

"No" He simply replies

"Well too bad, I'm coming!" I say with a little laugh

"Ugh, fine but you and your boyfriend better not annoy me with lovey dovie stuff!"

"First off, we're not dating, and second, since when did you have the nerve to talk to me that way?"

"Ok ok, whatever you say" 

I roll my eyes at his comment as we walk 2 houses down to say goodbye to Grayson and his little sister, Charlie.

-----T/S at the Graysons house----