My sweet Melody

Location: the house of college student named Melody.
Date: July 18th 1999.

A police officer appears to Sara Suares (the detective) saying:
-Right this way. The victim is female, 19 years old and had this with her.
He gives her a diary that had a few pages with envelopes in it.
She broght it back to her work place and start readding it.

September 13th 1998.

Dear Diary.
Today it's my first day in America. I was accepted in my first choise of university and School starts tomorow. I'm actully very lucky.
You see, I'm not even from the continent. I was born here, but my parents moved to Portugal (europe).

Tomorow, I'll tell you more

Love Melody.

September 14th 1998

Dear Diary

I'm so happy. Today I met new friends. They are 2 girls and a boy Clara, Mary and Ian. They saw me alone and whent to talk to me.
But as soon as I got home, I saw an enevelope in my mail box (it has my name wrighten in there) that turned my smile upside down... here it is.

She openned the envelope and see a letter saying.

"You think you're so special you bitch, just because you won a scolarship and all the boys like you. Well you know what, your just a rock in my shoes."

Sara puts it back on the envelope and continue readding.

December 20th 1998
Dear Diary

Sorry for not wrightting to mutch, so here's an update.
Today I found out that the girl who wroght that letter was a 21 year old student named Susan Fox. For what I've heard around the school is that she slept with every hot, strong or ritch and good looking guy. And she felt threttened by my looks, I guess. She's got perfect tanned skin with painted blond hair.
And I can't go back to Portugal because my parents are missing. They were abdocted. And I don't want to become a possible hostage.

Then Sara remembered seeing a case file for a kidnapp of a 21 year old Susan Fox 2 monts earlier. Finally she'd gotten to the last pages.

July 16th
Dear Diary.

Today it's my birthday and I ended the school year with good grades but I started to feel watched by somebody. Some of my school belongings have desapiered and now it was my headphones...
I hope that this is just a big bad joke...

Love Melody.

July 17 1998.
Dear Diary

Today I know that I'm going to die. I got this envelope from a violent person... it said that

Unfortunately, the rest of the page was torned