The entervies

Sara looked back at her Melody's diary and saw that some entries were ripped apart. Being a clue for the killer, she entervied everyone at Melody's class. After lots of unsuccessful interviews, asked Mary. But Mary admited that she only talked to Melody once, because Ian had his eyes loked on her.
Clara said the saim.
Then Sara enterviewed Ian but it was a very short enterview, because he had a lot of fangirls wanting to be with him.
And when Sara got home, she sees an envelope. She openned it and saw one of missing entries.

Semptember 17th 1998.
Dear Diary.

Today Clara and Marry where very rude to me. They said that it was because Ian wasn't in the campus.
Hum oh well, I think he's some kind of god around here hahaha.
Today I've met a new friend. His name is Chris. I tought he was verry nice but he wasn't even in our class. When I was hanging out with him, I felt even more watched. But not by him, by somebody else...
I just hope that this isn't perment... oh and today I also met a new friend her name is Nina. She is a very sweet and kind girl. She is also very shy. We met when she was just about to leave. But then some Mary and Clara started to pick up her stuff and playing hot batato without passing to her. I couldn't bear with it, so I asked to stop it what they where doing...
After a few minuts, they throew her stuff to a tree.
When we got there Nina said "I can't reach it and I don't know how to climb a tree."
With gilt, I climbed the huge ass tree and got every thing back.
Nina smiled at me and huged me.
And then I introduced her to Chris.
At least I have some real friends.

Love Melody.

After readding it all, Sara hears a knock on melady's dorm. It was Ian. And he said:
-I know that is very hard to deal with this, since she loocks a lot like you and is the same age as you. For some reason, you remind me of her.
Sara sighed deeply and sad in a very melancholic tone:
-After all, she was my twin sister...
-If you need any shoulder to cry on just call me.-replied Ian.
He gave Sara his number.
The next day, she enterviewed Nina.
-Excuse me, but are you by any chance Melody's sister?- asks Nina shyly.
Sara said yes.
-She talked a lot about you. You're just as beatifull as she was. In a way I'm surprised you don't show fear in your eyes.- she replied- you see, a few months before Melody's death, her relaxed and kind expression turnned into fear... I always asked but she always said the same answer "It's because of the exames...
But deep down I also felt like something or someone was fallowing uss...
Sara thanked Nina and said goodbye.
Sara decided to finally get some sleep and headded to her house.
She noticed that some of her items were missing, like her favourite shirt, her hair brush and her pen.