The truth

After that, Sara went to a camera store and bought a cervalence camera.
She putted in her bedroom, had dinner and went to bed... the next morning, she saw the video and got scared. A man dressed in black with a black ski mask. (around her age) walked in the room and he stopped near her bed. To be precise close to her face.
He stayed there for 2 hours. After that, he left the room he left for 90 minuts and he returned leaving an envelope on a drawer by the bedside table.
Sara was pale and opened the drawer. There she found a rose and the envelope. When Sara opened the envelope, it said:
Your sister was always by my reach. And a heavy sleeper. She didn't mind me touching her face. She felt so warm... I just hope that you'll acept your fate and be with me. I'll take such good care of you. I've tried to take you. But in the morning I can't because I have my alibi and at night you are so beautiful in your sleep. Just like your sister...

Sara just went to work and decided to book a room in a hotel. And broght her security camera.
In the night she couldn't sleep. But she heard her dor openned, so she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. She heard a familiar voice saying in a warm and sweet tone:
-you are a very sweet gem. But did you know how easy it is to track you down?
The man caressed her face, her neck, her right arm and he decided to go to the bathroom. He closed the dor.
Sara opened her eyes she was very scared, until it echoed a fapp noise. After that she got discousted. After that she heard the water tapp turing on.
Then she said very quietly:
-He's really scary, but at least he's not going to rape me...