Then date from hell

Ian went to the movies with a big smile.
They watched a romantic comedy and Sara paid for it.
-You know Sara, you're very cute. And I'm very happy to be in the movies. It's the only place I'm not watched by my fangirls. And now, where do we eat?-aaked Ian in a bubbly mood
-Actually, I didn't think that well... would you mind if we went to my house?- asked Sara in a shy but friendly way.
Ian smiled even more and said in a different tone:
-I thought you'd never ask...
After that change, Ian started to "acidentally" hold Sara's hand.
After they got in, Ian pinned Sara to a wall and said:
- You loock cute in that outfit, but I bett you'd loock cuter without it...
-Hey, hold down your horses.- said Sara scared.
Ian hold down her wrists. And kissed her hard. Then he pulls out of his pocket a knife and comends Sara to get in his car and after a small drive he cloroformed her and then took Sara to her house. When they were almost on her bedroom, Sara wakes up and locks Ian inside the bathroom pretending to enjoy it. But Ian cakled her bluff and knocked over the bathroom door.
Before getting her door knocked out, Sara toock the dress and hid her gun in a pocket near her thighs.
A few seconds later he apears with nothing else but his knife. Carresces her face with it.
She pretended to tremmel and when Ian least expected, she kicked him right in the baby maker, takes his knife away and pulls out a gun. She shot him in the arm and called the hospital. She was smart because two days before the incident, Sara bought security cameras and they recorded it all and that was enough to arrest Ian. Later he confessed on the killing of Melody. Now he's in jail, but sice he had some connections, he'll only stay a year in there...
To be continued