Author's Note

Heyo, my lovelies! 

First off, I wanna say sorry for not updating my shit when I said I would! College has me stressed the hell out and life is just being a cunt rn. I'll just stay true to my word when I say shit and I'll start with saying that I'll just update my stuff whenever I feel like it. I don't feel like setting up deadlines cause I'll just ignore them anyway and procrastinate for weeks. So if I do update, then you'll be notified anyway so just keep an eye out.

Now, onto why I'm making this OC book.

The reason I have decided to make an OC book that will be relatively better than the last OC book I did. It'll be more in depth and not seem rushed even though in all honesty, I finish a chapter in like, a few hours because if I don't write it down, my brain will forget what I'm even gonna write.

So this OC is a MHA OC. She is my headcanon version of Kaminari's mom. I know there's no confirmation about that woman fighting Dabi but I'll call it a headcanon regardless.

So please don't accept this as the canon Kaminari mother. I don't mind if you joke about it though so as long as you're joking about it, then it's fine.

Now, I have made her in the middle of 2021 and I was getting quite invested in the world of MHA OCs and had started following a few artists on Twitter and Instagram. She started off looking like an older genderbent Kami as you can tell by this very first art piece of her original design, obviously following the lookalike with students looking like their moms, even giving her the same bangs to make it obvious. 

Now, as I went on to use her in roleplays, cause I've been into roleplays since 2018 with my roleplay style improving since then, I had to make a few design changes and you will see it on the next pages

Now, as I went on to use her in roleplays, cause I've been into roleplays since 2018 with my roleplay style improving since then, I had to make a few design changes and you will see it on the next pages. For now, have my second art piece of her with a baby Kaminari and someone else watching through the window. 

I hope you like my OC book

I hope you like my OC book. In the end, I will share what you can do with my OC because I have a few boundaries. No worries though, im not strict with my OC or anything. 

Of course if you're not happy with my boundaries, you are welcome to leave my page and forget me as I really don't care what you say against it. My boundaries are for everyone to respect. 

Now onto the next page for her info!