🎈Oneshot Male reader🎈

Requested by @Ennbunny

It was a sunny day at Ouran high but for you there were rain clouds all over. You had a really difficult test and it stressed you out so much. All you wanted to was regress.

You watched the hands on the clock move as you waited for the bell to ring. You were trying so hard not to regress. You knew your friends at the host club supported your little space but others at your school don't.

*RING*

Loud noises have always scared you your entire life. Considering you were already having a rough day this pushed you even closer to regressing.

You were walking in the halls on your way to the host club when someone bumped into you. You skipped backwards and landed on your bum. In reality it didn't hurt that bad but it sure did startle you.

"Don't regress don't regress don't regress" you repeated in your head. And that's when it happened. You regressed.

Tears welled up in your eyes, your lips quivered and you let out a tiny sob.

"A-are you okay?" The boy who bumped into you asked, clearly a bit panicked at your unexpected reaction.

"D-d-daddy!" You cried out hoping that one of your caregivers would come and save you from the ouchie.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice call out.

"D-daddies!" You whined out as two red headed boys came running your way.

"Hey what happened little one are you okay?" Karou lifted you up effortlessly as you wiped your tears into his shirt.

"What did you do to him?" Hikaru glared at the boy.

"N-nothing I accidentally bumped into him and he fell!" The boy explained.

Hikaru narrowed his eyes at the boy before motioning for him to get lost.

"Come on baby boy, let's go to the host club and get you into that onesie you love," Karou smiled at you.

The two boys carried you to the host club and when you three got there you were greeted with rose petals per usual.

"Welcome to the Ouran host club!" The boys sang out in unison before realizing it was just you three.

"Oh baby y/n is here!" Honey exclaimed.

"What's wrong my little prince? Did someone hurt you?!" Tamaki panicked as he saw a stray tear on your cheek.

"He just fell and got a little spooked but he's alright," Hikaru shrugged.

You squealed happily as Mori picked you up out of Karou's arms.

"Hi baby," he spoke and rocked you back and forth.

"He should probably get checked for a concussion just in case," Kyoya suggested as he placed a hand on your head.

"He fell on his bum not on his head," Hikaru rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," Kyoya sighed.

"Do you wanna play with me?" Honey asked, holding out your favourite toys.

For the rest of the day you and Honey played games, Mori fed you snacks, Kyoya read you books, Hikaru and Karou got you dressed in your favourite outfit, and Tamaki held you while you napped.