Chapter six

Rivers pov

God he's perfect even now his hair is all messy and he's glass on his greasy head. It just feels right. I feel good about this mess, maybe it is because of the drink but maybe just maybe it makes me a little horny. Just a little not too much. I hope nothing happens tonight. Mom told me I could stay over mom: you're about to turn 17 in two weeks go on have fun but be safe. It wouldn't be my first time doing it but this time it would be with a guy.... Yeah no let's stop thinking about this before I ruin the night with these intrusive thoughts. The Uber came but that white girl was gone. Ethan told me it was ok, and the rest of us left. We drop off Matthew and Sasha, last Ethan. "Well bye Riv, see you tomorrow?" I shake my head yes. "Yeah I'll help you get your car back." He was about to close the door but I stopped him. "Thanks for being cool with everything I know I can be weird sometimes." He pulls me into a hug. I didn't hate it. "I like your weirdness, it's nice." A smile grew on both of our faces. "Can I kiss you?" I shake my head yes,  then he gives me a peak on the lips. "Bye River." I wave bye and go in the Uber.

I woke up around 3:00 just like Ethan I couldn't get sleep.I woke up to a text from hm tell me he's waiting outside. I hurried up and rush down the stairs. He told me this 30 minutes ago. But wait I went down stair hes was sitting the living room with my father. Damn it.

Author:Ik this one is fast but give me time