Chapter 4

Rules

" So you made dinner for you and me? That's why you didn't pick me up? This is very sweet."

Scott replied as he rubbed his arm sheepishly, not expecting Derek to do such a romantic gesture.

" Well I would have done this at my home, but there was no way I could have prepared such a lavish meal."

Derek pointed out the spread,stacked pile of grilled rib eye with mashed potatoes, gravy, mashed berries and water to drink.
Scott felt his mouth water from the different scents filling his nose and his stomach answered for him.
Derek chuckled hearing Scott's stomach growl from the food and then faced Stiles with a serious face.

" As you can see this is a private dinner so I only going to say this politely and once, go home Stiles."

Derek finished hoping Stiles got the message, but he didn't apparently since he didn't move from his spot.

" FYI, I know you two being a couple. I saw the marks on Scott and I knew he was meeting you yesterday. I'm part of this and whatever you have to say to Scott, you can say it in front of me."

Scott shook his head as he looked toward Derek seeing the elder getting annoyed easily which wasn't good.

" It's just dinner, besides he's my best friend so having him here for dinner won't be so bad."

Scott smiled when Derek handed Stiles a plate without a word or a rude remark whatsoever.
Stiles grinned as he served himself. Derek gave Scott a 'You owe me when we're alone' look.
Once the three had a plateful, they sat down and ate in silence other than hearing the silverware cut and separate food.
The silence was thick, but not so tense until Stiles spoke seeing Scott and Derek were too busy stuffing their stomachs and mouths.

" So now that both of you are a couple, are their any power bonuses or new rules added?"

Stiles asked hoping he can help out since this totally made high school alot more interesting.

" Now that me and Scott are mated, we can sense each other clearly even if we're 100 feet apart. We'll be training to fight in sync with one another so we can't be overwhelmed by groups of enemies. Also have to be careful with who we interact with."

Derek said as he sliced up his meat with his claws with no problem and tore into it with ease.
Scott thought it was funny when a piece of meat was stuck on one of his nails and he picked at it.

" What do you mean by that? Does this have to do with scents?"

Scott asked worried that Derek may attack him if he had someone or another animals scent on him.

" Werewolves are territorial and their mate counts as their territory. If they find another scent on their mate, they'll think the mate cheated and will attack them. Which concerns me since Allison tries to get near you all the time."

Derek said in a tone that radiated jealousy thickly and Stiles was glad it wasn't aimed at him.

" I already told you I don't like her that way. I need to tell her the truth anyway so that she won't find out from someone else."

Scott said hoping to calm Derek down seeing the poor fork being bent in the elder wolf's grasp
Stiles decided to ask something that's been bugging him since he found out about his best friend's relationship.

" I have a question, can Scott get pregnant? I mean it may be dumb, but if he can then this town will be filled with werewolf pups because of you're hormones."

Scott coughed as he tried to swallow the mashed potatoes hearing this, but ended up landing on the plate.
Derek spit out the water he was drinking making the candles got out and his shirt all wet showing his hard muscles.
Stiles fell out of his chair laughing not realizing he could be attacked for laughing at their reactions to the question.
Scott was hypnotized by the chest muscles showing through the wet shirt and felt his mouth water at the sight.

" It's biologically impossible with two males, but hey miracles can happen if they want to."

Derek finished smirking at Scott's red face, catching him check out his body while Stiles got back into his chair and focused on his food.

" Okay moving on, so by us training to fight in sync will it be enough to take on the alpha? I don't want anyone else to get hurt by this monster."

Stiles nodded in agreement, but wondered how will they find the alpha without many clues to his identity

" I don't know, but we have to make sure the hunters don't know we're looking for him as well. Since Allison's father is a hunter, we'll have more problems to worry about."

Derek mixed the gravy and mashed potatoes on his plate while separating the slices of meat from big to small pieces..

" Maybe you can use Allison as an advantage. It might be mean, but you can find out what her father is up to and what he knows."

Stiles said as he served more mashed potatoes and some mashed berries on his plate.

" That's true, but for now we need to rest and think of a plan in which you Stiles must head home now."

Derek said to Stiles who just finished the food on his plate leaving only a slightly used napkin.
Before he could protest Scott made him a to go plate covered in foil and escorted him to his car.

" I'll text you later about the plan and thanks for staying."

Scott said as Stiles entered his car placing the food onto the passenger seat.

" It's cool besides this makes this year of school more interesting."

Stiles started his jeep and waved goodbye to his friend as he drove on home.
Scott entered his house only to be swept up in Derek's arms and body heat.
Derek roughly kissed him making them moan as he grinded their hips together.
They parted for air only for Derek to carry Scott over his shoulder as they went toward his room.

" I can walk you big brute now put me down!"

Scott yelled only to moan as Derek sucked and nipped his naval as he went to the connected bathroom.
Soon their clothing was flying onto the floor in a sloppy pile like a rock trail in the woods as they rushed.
When they were both bare Derek turned on the shower and adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature.
Once both wolves were inside Derek pushed him against the wall with a feral growl at his submissive mate.

Scott wrapped his legs around Derek's waist while licking and nipping the older wolf's neck
Derek groaned as the younger started feasting on his neck and chest to tease the older wolf.
He slipped one finger into his mate earning a loud and long groan as it slid inside with ease
Using the warm water, he entered a second finger that started stretching the tight muscles.

Scott whimpered and panted from the pleasure the fingers started to create in his body and rise fast.
Once the third finger entered, his prostate was jabbed roughly making him moan louder with each movement.
Scott whined as the fingers left him only to gasped loudly as Derek's thick and wet cock entered him in one stroke.
Derek went slow as his hands gripped Scott's hips as his mouth sucked on Scott's nipples to tease him so.
Scott loved the attention he was receiving, hoping nothing or anyone would come to ruin their time alone.
Scott closed his eyes and said something that proved his need for Derek was overpowering his mind.

" OOOOOOOO. Fuck me with everything you have."

Scott moaned making Derek growl with lust seeing him lay before him weak and writhing in front of him.
Derek's eyes started glowing blue as he gripped Scott's hips harder and pounded into him with no mercy.
Scott screamed with pleasure as his body was ravaged by the older wolf and he loved it so much.
No one knew how long they were at it, but they didn't care as they enjoyed moving in sync with each other.

Unfortunately Scott's mom came home early from her shift unaware of what her son was doing.
Derek then started to stroke Scott in time with his thrusts sensing both were close to the edge.
Soon Scott howled loudly as his cum covered his and Derek's chest as he climaxed hard.
Derek came as the muscles tighten on his cock, he sucked on Scott's adam's apple to cover his howl.
They panted as their orgasms left them in a state of completion as their scents mixed in the air.
Unfortunately a knock on the door brought them back for it was Scott's mom at the locked door.

" Scott I'm home early from my shift and did you just howl?"