Chapter 6

Dinner With Derek

(Okay the choice is clear Scott will get pregnant.)

The morning sun shined upon the home of the McCalls and the Hale that stayed over.
Scott woke up in his bed stretching feeling his bones crack and muscles tingle in peace.
He thought Derek would be there, but he remembered his mother had Derek stay downstairs.
Scott felt a sharp pain run up his spine as he went to his bathroom to shower and change.

The hot water soothed his muscles as he scrubbed himself clean smelling of mint and mangos.
Once he was dressed, he noticed that Derek's clothes except for his jacket and shoes.
Scott picked them up as he went downstairs to smell breakfast coming from the kitchen.
He placed the jacket and shoes on a chair to see Derek cooking in a white apron.
A note was placed on the table addressed to Scott from his mother.

'To Scott'

Sorry about last night I was really tired. I approve of you being with Derek.
It was so much information to take, but I still love you very much.
I talked to Derek this morning while you were asleep. He's very sweet for a serious guy.
Remember no monkey business and I'm at work working double.
Make sure you do you're homework and if he stays over again, it's the couch for him.

Love Mom :)

(Besides it would annoying to have her flip out anyway. I thought she was annoying when she wouldn't Scott take the car on the first episode.
I always wondered why she was near the bathroom sorry on with the story.)

Scott smiled relieved that his mother approved of their union and very grateful she didn't kick them out.
He gasped as he felt familiar lips and teeth feast on his neck and a curious hand slipped under his pants and underwear to rub his cock.
Scott leaned back and turned his head to make room for Derek as he suck and bite the already marked skin.

" You're such a wolf, didn't you get enough last night?"

Scott moaned as he felt himself harden.

" You taste really good, can't get enough and can't help myself."

Derek growled as he marked Scott's neck more.

" MMMMm Let me eat first then you ravage me after school."

Scott said as he tried to wriggle out of Derek's grasp.

" Don't be a fun killer my tasty treat, but breakfast would be wasted."

Derek said releasing him as he started serving the food he cooked for him for letting him sleep here.
It was eggs, bacon, ham, sausage links and patties and pancakes to which Scott piled most of it as he ate it.
He let out small moans of delight as he gorged on the meat and eggs along with some pancakes and syrup.
Derek laughed as he ate as well hoping this would fill both of them up.

Soon the food was gone and Scott was washing dishes as Derek put on his jacket and shoes.
Once done he saw Derek sitting on the couch deep in thought, he jumped next to him. Derek jumped and glared at Scott.

" Very funny. We need a plan here and we must train right away so we stop this monster.'"

Derek said as he checked for his keys and phone.

Scott's mother washed his clothes for him while he showered before making breakfast.
It was nice to wear clean clothes since his burned home doesn't have a working washer and dryer.

" I know I know. How bout we train before I go to work? Until then you can stay here since no one will be home."

Scott replied hoping this would calm Derek down a bit and it was working.

" Hmmmmm. That'll work plus no one knows where this place is anyway. Now you have school so let's go now."

Derek said as he ushered Scott to his car outside.
Soon they were at the school and Derek waved goodbye before driving back.
Scott sighed as Stiles once again approached him.

" Hey what happened? Did your mom see Derek?" Stiles asked

" We were in the shower and my mom walked in my room. It was okay until she saw the clothes and Derek in the bathroom with me.

Scott said feeling his face heat up, but managed to suppress it.

" Wait your mom caught you two? Man that must have been awkward. Was she mad? Did she attack Derek?"

Stiles asked for this was getting exciting even though Scott wasn't too happy about it.

" Actually she's cool with it. We can't do it in the house and he sleeps on the couch. So far we're planning to train before work today."

Scott finished as they entered the building to start the school day.
So far so good it was a calm day and Jackson left him alone for once.
He was getting use to the pain from their intimate activities, but it was a slow process.
One thought kept bugging him no matter what he focused on or did.

What if he had a human baby, wolf baby or would it be a litter of them with Derek?
They would be werewolves, but would they come out as human babies or wolf puppies?
Who would they take after and how it be done since males can't birth them.
A C-section would be most likely since giving birth seemed impossible and painful I might add.

So with this in mind school was over and Stiles drove him home wondering how he could help out.
As they neared the house they noticed the Camaro had a big plastic bag on the passenger seat filled with clothes.
They entered Scott's house to hear the washer and dryer going and went to the laundry room.
There was Derek Hale folding and sorting his clothes on the dryer in a laundry basket.
It seems he went to his home to bring his clothes here to be washed sensing he ran out of clean ones.
Scott dragged Stiles to the living room so they could start on their homework before training and work started.