Chapter 1

"so, principal morax" koulis, who was looking extra ugly emo and gay today in his L death note cosplay, was sitting in the principal's office, waiting for the bell to ring.
"what inspired you to found a school"

"well you see.... its a long long story but the essence of it is...."

[FLASHBACK]

MORAX POV

i waked up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. . the sun was shining bright as always. it was a warm, beautiful day outside. but for me, and the rest of the members at Avlaki Apartments Corporation, it was anything but that.

I quickly put on my boring brown suit, grabbed my gnosis and hurried downstairs.

the halls were full of people visibly stressed. the cryo archon of snezhnaya had started a war, and was threatening our nation. and the worst part of it? i was the leader of the resistance. i had little to no experience with leading anything, let alone soldiers going to war.

I was so lost in thought that i didnt even notice the person standing infront of me at first. it was a girl in an ugly old-fashioned light blue shirt and beige pants. her hair was a dark shade of purple, tied up with a yellow scrunchie into a high ponytail that fell over her right shoulder.

"Nishishi, good morning Zhongli-chan!"
i chuckled softly "dont call me that"

it was my dear friend and coworked M4FUYU. she was one of the trainers for our army. as a female minor, she may not look like it, but shes very strong for a girl.

"you know what M4FUYU." i said "i think its about time i send you to your first actual mission" its true that the girl, despite having years of experience, was never sent to complete an official mission. i wonder why.

"oh my god!!!! i wont disappoint you, nehehe" she giggled

"come with me" i said and lead her to another room, the one we used to discuss missions. its true that what i was about to assign her was difficult and dangerous, but i believe she can pull through it. at least with the help of a friend.

"so ive been thinking...." i sat down at my chair, M4FUYU sitting beside me. "i think we should send M4FUYU to Childe's lair."

"are you crazy?" a purple haired guy in a cheap crete shirt yelled from the back of the room. "its too dangerous, especially for a female like her! not to mention that she's an ugly minor!"

the man was indeed very beautiful. he had a few light blue strands, that complimented his purple hair. he had piercing yellow eyes and corned-beef-colored skin that speaks of a fondness for the fun things in life.

"would it be better and more reassuring for you if we were to send you with her, rixardos?" i said softly. rixardos sighed and nodded in defeat.

a few hours later, they got ready to take off. we went to our favorite tavern and shared a last beer together (M4FUYU is a minor so she had flavored water). 

little did we know, one of us was going to die tonight