Wishing star

Author note: okay I decided to write one more chapter during my exams days because I couldn't hold myself back here you go!!

Author note: okay I decided to write one more chapter during my exams days because I couldn't hold myself back here you go!!. but don't expect to update more because my science exam is on 7 March. Gosh, I hate science tomorrow is my Hindi exam language. It will be easy.

Y/n L/n was a talkative drunker.

In the middle of the night, she spilt all of her life secrets in front of the eldest haitani brother Ran was not shocked to hear her secrets little did he know his fiance was also spilling the tea about her life to someone else.

That should annoy him but her voice was soft enough that it didn't grate his nerves. It had an almost comforting quality to it. She was also a cuddler and had made herself comfortable on his side. Sayaka was less clingy to him nowadays he missed her warmth but with y/n again it felt different what kind of love was this.

Teenagers can call it attraction adults will call it sexual attraction it was a kind of arcane love which will be understood by a few y/n was a type of girl he would love to be by his side Sayaka was a type of girl whom he would hold onto till his life end. Sanzu was attracted to Sayaka physically at first but after their encounter at the convenience store, it would have kind of become emotional.

He knew about y/n favourite colour which was f/c she also had some other favourite colours.

She liked listening to the rain and didn't own a single pair of matching socks because she lost them all.

She ate sweets more often than she should- especially cinnamon rolls

She was a nurse who saved a life but one time she failed to save a child during the rescue operation and she cried for weeks because in front of her an innocent child lost its life and she dared to sit beside a criminal who kills everyone whenever he wants and spill her life secret to him. Another ironic thing was that she was engaged to a drug maniac who killed people ruthlessly more than Ran haitani.

However, it wasn't as if she'd been untouched by hardships. Her mother had died when she was young. His family resented her for many years because she was weak. Her brother sacrificed himself for her.

She wasn't happy.

She says she is possessed by darkness but ran can't see it. Someone that fed an ear-stranger every morning with no strings attached could never be a bad person. According to him, she was the nicest person he had ever met. She was annoying as Sayaka to him at first but slowly she was becoming quiet. She was someone who was dying slowly from inside because she was driven into lovelessness had had people around her whom she called friends and family but she was still alone.

"Do you miss them?" she mumbled into his side.

"Who?"

"Your family."

Ran wanted to ignore her question did he ever had a family he won't even know all the members of his younger brother crying because they didn't have much food in the refrigerator he would work part-time for his brother's sake they were a broken family call it cliche but his father was the only one for them while his mother would abuse them hit them.

"Do you miss Sayaka?" She asked again.

"I." How could he answer that the woman beside him was also his like his lover.

"Your silence says everything Ran" she whispered before seeing the moon in the dark canvas of the Sky.

"I do miss her," he said finally y/n stared at him with tears in her eyes. She didn't know why she was crying. Did it hurt her heart that the person who used to meet her every day when her fiance was not around was missing another woman?

.

.

.

"Sayaka chan, you will look beautiful in white" Sanzu said, passing another stick of ice cream to the brown-haired woman who finished ranting about her fiance.

"White?!!" Thank you haru!!" She said hugging his arms he looked at her with confused eyes.

"I got an order for painting. I was wondering what I should make. I will make a field of dandelions and a woman who is staring at the sunset wearing a beautiful white dress!".

" I see," he sighed.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it haru," she said with a soft smile on her face.

"It is!" He said, shoving another scoop of chocolate ice cream into his mouth.

"If only I could say this to y/n".

"If only I could say this to Ran".

They both said at the same time and looked at the dark sky wishing upon the star that their lovers would find their way back home because they were lost and they couldn't see the light which was going to guide them back.