My Cold Husband Part-5

(Time Skips, At home)

A/N POV-

Jungkook dragged Y/N to home and then pinned her to the wall. Jealousy and anger was clearly visible on his face.

Y/N: Jungkook what are you doing?

Jungkook: I should be the one asking that.

Y/N: Huh?

Jungkook: Why were you dancing with Jimin and clinging on him?(saying with anger)

Y/N: Ohh that! But why were you following us?

Jungkook: It's nothing to do with my question. Answer me fast(shouting)

Y/N: Ok fine! I was just making you jealous. As you know what we both done in home will cause you to come behind us. It was all my plan.

Jungkook: You really like to play with fire babygirl. You made me jealous and I am. I think you need to have a punishment for making daddy jealous.

Y/N:( gulped hardly)

Jungkook: Get ready to not able to walk tomorrow(smirk).

Y/N: I am sorry. But you too make me jealous that's why I planed that.

Jungkook: When did I do that?🤨

Y/N: When Clara came home today, you were very sweet with her. You even stop working and talk with her for hours. Also flirt with her. But with me you are as cold as an ice cube. That's why I was jealous and plan that.

Jungkook: Aish! She is my best friend from childhood. And we use to do that every time we meet. Also I was cold with you cuz I was scared to show my real feeling, what if you don't feel the same. That's why.

Y/N: Huh? Feeling, what feeling?

Jungkook: Pabo...I love you! And I was afraid to show this so that's why I prefer to be cold.

Y/N:(Hugs him)
Jungkook: (Hugs back)

Y/N: You should have told me earlier ice cube. I love you too!

Jungkook: Really?

Y/N: Yes!

Jungkook: Yay! But what is with the nickname ice cube. I won't be cold now. I don't want that nickname.☹️

Y/N: Alright! Don't be sad. I will call you Kookie, alright?

Jungkook: Yes😌😌

Y/N: (laughing a loud)

Jungkook: Don't laugh too much babygirl. Get ready to scream my name all night😏

Y/N: But please be gentle daddy.

Jungkook: Your daddy don't know the meaning of gentle babygirl.

Y/N POV-

After saying it he started to kiss me roughly yet passionately. I was a bit scared after he said he will be rough but I will enjoy it too. I too kiss him back. Slowly the kiss began to heat up and change into a hot make out session. He carried me into the bedroom. There he undress both of us while continue kissing. 

And rest you imagine with your so call holy minds😏😏😏

Well after that they both lived happily and Jungkook wasn't cold to Y/N anymore.

So this was the end of this series. I will write a new story soon. Bye guys and take care. And I know you guys are still imagining things. Just get out from your imagination and focus on your studies. Bye!