My Cold Husband Part-4

A/N POV-

Clara then left the house. Y/N closed the door. Now she is smirking. She went to her room to change her dress to execute her plan. Jungkook went to continue his work.

(Time skips, At 5pm)

Jungkook POV-

I was doing my work but then doorbell rang which distract me. I went to see who was on the door and found out that Jimin was there. I let him in and call Y/N.

Y/N POV-

I am done with all the things required in the plan and now I am admiring myself in mirror. When Jungkook call me.

Jungkook: Y/N! Come down, Jimin is here to meet you.

I went down to meet Jimin, or to work on the plan. 

Jungkook POV-

When she was coming down, I saw that she was wearing a hot revealing dress. She was looking damn hot. I can't control myself but I have to. But then I realize Jimin was also there and I understood she is going somewhere with him with this dress. I can't let her go like this. She is only mine and I have the rights to see her body not anyone else.

A/N POV-

Y/N went to Jimin and Jungkook.

Y/N: Mochi I am ready let's go to the club now.

Jimin: Yeah sweetheart let's go. I must say you are looking very hot. Jungkook you are very lucky to have her as your wife.

Jungkook jut faked smiled and said

Jungkook: Yes, I am. Now Y/N change this dress. I won't allow you to wear these type of clothes.

Y/N: But Jungkook we----(got cut off by Jungkook yelling)

Jungkook: I just told you not to wear this or else don't go.(then he left)

Y/N POV-

Y/N: Mochi my plan worked he is hella jealous.

Jimin: Yeah. Also now you know that he loves you cuz if he doesn't love you then he won't be jealous.

Y/N: Yeah. But I want him to confess. Let's go to club, I know he will follow us. Let's work on our plan.

Jimin: Yeah. But just hope that I won't be dead. He looks so scary when he is angry.😨😨

Y/N: Don't worry. First let's work on our plan then we will think of it.

A/N POV-

Y/N and Jimin went to club after Y/N change her dress. Jungkook also thought to follow them as he was suspecting both of them. Jungkook took his car and followed them to club.

(Time skips, At Club)

Jungkook went to club after Jimin and Y/N. He saw Y/N dancing with Jimin and clinging on him. He can't tolerate his jealousy more so he just went there and hold Y/N from her wrist and drag her from there.

Y/N: Ahh....leave me! You are hurting me Jungkook.

He didn't listen to her and drove to room.

Meanwhile Jimin was relieved that he won't be dead. Also he was smirking that now what Jungkook will do to Y/N😏.

I will be stopping it here. Now what will happen to Y/N all know. But let's see your guesses will match to my story or not in the next part. And sorry if it isn't good. Well I will write it's part-5 soon and might be part-5 will be the end. That will depend so no surety. Hehehehe. Well now gotta go and stalk them to find what happen between them before I miss it, and if  I miss it then no part-5😆😆.Well now byeee. Take care!