My Cold Husband Part-2

Jungkook POV-

After finishing my work I saw the time and it was 10 pm. Now I can't find any flower shop open so I just decide to apologize to her. My mood was also very stressed as today I lost a very important deal but I will try to control my anger so that I can't hurt her more. After 1 hour I reached home. I rang the bell many times but I didn't get any answer so I think that she might be asleep. I then get in my spare keys and I was right she was sleeping on the couch. I walk close to her and saw dried tears on her face which made my heart broke into pieces. I wiped her dried tears and carried her in bridal style to our shared room. After placing her on bed I slept beside her as I know that she hasn't eaten something and I can't also eat. 

(At Morning)

Y/N POV-

I woke up and saw Jungkook sleeping beside me. A smile formed on my face but it didn't last long as I remembered what Jungkook said. I quickly went to washroom and did my morning routine. Today was Saturday so I don't have to wake up Jungkook. I made breakfast and after doing it I sat on couch and scroll through Instagram. 

(Time Skip)

Jungkook came down after doing his morning routine and asked me to give him his breakfast. I did it as he said. After serving the breakfast I was going from there but he hold my wrist and pulled me on his lap. It was the first time he did this. I was feeling butterflies on my stomach but I ignored it.

Y/N: Jungkook what are you doing? Leave me!

Jungkook: Y/N I am sorry for scolding you in office. I didn't mean it. I was just stressed because of my work. I am sorry.

Y/N: Jungkook it's okay, I also understand that you are stressed but it is true that you are stuck in this marriage(she said with teary eyes).

Jungkook: No Y/N I didn't mean this. I am happy to stay with you. I am happy that you take care of me. Please don't be angry. I am sorry.

Y/N: It's okay I understand.

After apologizing Y/N got up from Jungkook and Jungkook did his breakfast.

(Time Skip)

A/N POV-

Jungkook was working on his laptop. He didn't even take rest on weekends. Y/N was just watching him doing his works while trying to focus on her phone but he was looking so hot that she can't move her eyes from him. Suddenly doorbell rang. Y/N got shocked but soon came out of her imaginations and answered the bell. 

On door-

??:Hey Kook...who are you?

Y/N: I am Jungkook's wife. And who are you miss and how dare you to call him Kook.

??: I am her best friend. My name is Clara and he didn't tell me that he is married. Well congrats for your wedding. Where is my Kook I want to meet him.

Y/N in mind: Where is my Kook? Uh is he cheating on me. No, he can't do it.

A/N POV-

Y/N let her come inside and called Jungkook down. When Jungkook came Y/N saw that his eyes lighten up on seeing Clara. 

Jungkook: Cupcake you didn't told me that you are coming or else I would have picked you up. We met after so many months.

Clara: Kook if I would have told you then it won't be a surprise. And congrats for your wedding. How are you doing?

Jungkook: I am doing great and how are you doing cupcake? 

Clara: I am doing fine.

They went on talking sweetly leaving Y/N hella jealous. 

Y/N POV-

I saw Jungkook talking to her sweetly and I am jealous. He talk with everyone even with me too coldly but why is he talking to her sweetly. Even he is flirting with her infront of me. I was controlling my jealousy and anger but suddenly a plan popped up on my mind and I smirked.

Guys I am stopping this and I will soon publish the next part. Thank you for reading and I hope you like it. And yeah don't forget to continue reading after to know what's Y/N plan is. Bye guys take care!!