3

𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐢𝗺𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘
𝟰:𝟰𝟱 PM
---------------------------------------------------
"Nani, you wanna go somewhere wimmie?" bubba asks while I'm doing my hair into a bun.

"Like a hangout or a date?" I say. I had developed a crush on bubba back in December but pushed it to the back of my mind.

"Think of it as both." He says "mmm okay then." I say

"You wearing lashes with that or no?" he says to me "mmm should I ?" i say looking at him.

"Yeah but don't do no liner stuff with it . The lashes accentuates your eye shape." he says

"Not you using big words ." i say laughing "Ok how do i look?" i say.

"Not the blue bandannaaaaa." He says "Plz I just think it's looks cute." I say.

Niggas swear you always tryna be them , the fucking ghetto chile I swear .

"You not even a crip fr." i say knowing imma get him mad. "See ... this why ion call you." he says

"No No don't hang up." i say knowing he would've actually hung up.

"Ok ok stop pouting." He says smiling.

(GORL STAND UP!)

"Awnnn you so cute bubs." i say cheesing. "You think i'm cute?" he says smirking.

"Now you know damn well i do. " i say looking at him .

—————————————————————————

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘
𝟒:𝟓𝟓 𝐏𝐌
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"send me any of the videos you takin rn." i say cause nani's on paused .

"you already know i was , always saying stupid stuff." she says coming off my paused.

"Hush cause i'm taller than you." i say watching her select all the videos.

"YOU STILL HAD YO SNEAKERS ON BITCH." she yells "NANI!" i hear her mom yell in the background.

"HI MA." i yell knowing she gone hear me .
"Is that my son in law?" i hear her mom say walking into room.

"We not even together so not it's not yo son in law it's just Nahmir." she says rolling her eyes.

"gírelos de nuevo y observe cómo sus ojos se clavan en la parte posterior de su cabeza" ma says "LAWDD." nani yells.

"I thought we was together." i say smirking at Nani "We're not , you said youn feel the same way" she says shrugging her shoulders.

I never even said that. This girl ... "Nani.. when you told me you liked me what did i say?" i look at her as she putting clothes on.

"I told you i liked you and you said i was lying and told me to stop playing whole time i was dead motherfuckin serious." she says pulling her shirt on.

"Where you goin?" i say "Mall." she says looking at me.

"Also I do like you Leilani. I thought you knew that." i say "How imma know that's Bubs ? The last time we seen each other in person it was May 2nd. Plus you're not very open with your emotions." She says picking the phone up

"Oh - Well I like you and you like me so now we together." I say "Well damn just like that ? This not 6th grade pretty boy ask me correctly." she says mugging me as she goes to pull her sneakers on.

"You coming to brooklyn now right?" i say looking at the phone screen.

"Yeah why?" she says squinting at the camera . "You going to KP or QC ?" i say texting my mom that we going to the mall.

"QC." she says pulling her jean jacket on. "Aii see you in 30 mins". I say hanging up, I pull some amiri jeans on and a hoodie with my balenciaga.

"Where we going Nahmir?" my mother asks me while her and my sister were sitting the living room dressed .

"Nani is coming to brooklyn she's going to Queens Center Mall. I wanted us to go see her and her mom." i say smiling at my mom so that she does take me.

"Cynthia gone be there ?! Boy why you ain't say that before let's go y'all." my mother says leaving out the house .

Finna see my gf that think she not my girlfriend and ask her out for real."

——————————————————————————