7

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐝-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐲,𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘
𝟖:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yoooo. sak pase" my homeboy Zay says. "Wassup bro." i say dapping him up smoking my blunt.

"Pass." he say holding his hands out. "Nah bro but i got a blunt rolled already." i say passing him the blunt from behind my ear.

(Niggas are so ghetto for this.)

"Glooks." he says sparking the blunt. "You seen any shordies." he say "cause i seen this fine one wit two ponytails she was thick as hell too smoking a blunt while leaning on the wall." he says.

"Fr?" i says doing a ghost. "yeah bro she looked blasian i wasn't that close i seen her when i was walking past." Zay says.

"Where Ant at?" i say looking over the crowd and seeing the girl Zay was talking about. It's funny she looks like Nani.

She walking with a dude and they start walking up the stairs and that's when i see the bracelet. The pandora bracelet that I gave her 2 years ago with the number 16 on it for her birthday.

"Shit bro that's Nani." i say looking at him and opening my phone.

"See." i say showing him her insta. "Well she looks good asf bro , you caught a major L." he says shaking his head.

"Move bro youn think i know that." i say pushing him back. "Don't be mad at me that you lost yo girl." he say shaking his head and taking a pull of the blunt.

"But ain't that ManMan annem, the hell she doing going up there?" i say seeing that she disappeared. "There's no way she here alone." i say scanning the room.

"Come wit me." i say walking over to the stairs to go upstairs. "Leave her alone bro, she obviously don't care bout you no more."

"Nah bro, hollon i be right back." i say going up the stairs.
"How you lose yo phone to a crackhead during a dance battle??" i hear Nani laughing.

"Bro he walked up to me and said dance battle and now we're here." i hear one of the dudes say when i walk all the way up the stairs.

"Yooooo wassup Gangly." 𝙼𝙸𝚁 says to me dapping me up. I see Nani tense up when she hears my voice. "Hollon yall i gotta go find my brothers." she says walking past me and down the stairs.

"Nani wait." i say walking fast behind her. "Nah i'm good , i gotta find tito." she says walking.

"NANI JUST HOLLON." i say grabbing her arm. "GET TF OFFA ME NIGGA." she says yanking her arm outta my hand.

"Can you just listen to me". i ask looking at her "FA WHAT?! IM DEAD TO YOU REMEMBER. A BIG FAT SAD SUICIDAL BITCH REMEMBER!" She says about to turn around.

"ima apologize for that suicidal remark. it was long overdue and at the time didnt think it was outta pocket bc well we was both talking shit, not expecting that to change anything or even want it to change i just feel like this was sum i should've done so." i say trailing off.

"You think you can get away with it that easy? idc how long we've known each other , ian even gone hold you , you were outta pocket because you probably thought it would be a normal arguments like the other times and that I would later on forgive each other. It doesn't work like that Deomante , but the suicidal remark hit too deep especially when i was clean from self harm for so long i trusted you with that type of information and then you threw it in my face and it hurt because you were my boyfriend. Do you know how it felt when you did that ? I cried for days on end bro because i lost you after 17 years." she says to me standing there's with her eyes tearing up.

"i honestly don't remember like that but u said sum that made me a feel a way to say that, not a excuse for what i did that was still outta line and im fr sorry." I say to her.

"And now you're tryna flip it on me , I called you a bitch made ass nigga. Is that what made you mad ? YA MOMS ISNT A BITCH I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY FUCKIN HEART ! BUT YOU , YOU A BITCHASSNIGGA BRO!" she started yelling at me wit tears streaming down her face.

"Nani.." i say boutta walk towards her and that when i hear a niggas voice. "LEILANI!" i turn around and see her brother Caden running towards us.

"Estoy bien caden , solo quiero ir a casa y dormir." she says looking at him. "Vamos, puedes ir a sentarte en el coche." he says walking her out the party.

"Yo bro , leave my sister alone, she been good without worrying bout yo ass for the past 6months." i turn around and see her brother Jay.

"Bro i was just tryna apologize." i say tryna explain " Apologize or not , she was depressed for weeks after that and you did it all before her birthday bro , she was so excited to see you and then you said what you said and cheated with someone who was messy and cocky." Her brother says to me.

"but bro-" i try to say "No Nahmir you don't understand you were her rock , she was in the Mental Hospital for a while back in March." he says . "She went back?" i say. "Yes bro she relapsed. We went to go see her and she was passed out with barely a pulse." he says.

"Bae cmon , Caden said he ready to go." this girl says walking up to Jay. "Aii bro , that's all i gotta say to you." he says grabbing his gfs hand.

i walk back over to my homeboys by the window and watch them pull off. "what happened gang?" Ant says "Bro i fucked up bad." i say rubbing my hand down my head.

•••••

BIG ASS PLOT TWIST

NANI?

Nahmir 😒?

Tito?

Car?

Jazzy?

Mir&nem

vote

Comment

Byeeeee

LND OUT 🖤