5

𝟔 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐢𝗺𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟔𝐏𝐌
---------------------------------------------------
"Ok ladies keep hair drying , make sure not to blow dry the ends." my cosmetology teacher says.

I finish blow drying the hair when my music gets interrupted by siri reading a message.

"from Anna , "Lani what is this?"my Siri reads . I open my phone and see her and Allele talking abt something in the gc.

"What is what?" i mumble to myself . She sent ss's of some girl dming her on insta.

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀

𝐌𝐞
Who's that?

Anna 😎😜🔫
Idk that's why i asked you what it was .

Lele Pons 👾
Lani when's the last time you spoke to Bubba?

2 days ago . Why?

Anna 😎😜🔫
That girl thinks i'm you ... Yk Bubbas gf..
She Said That She's Talking to him ...

Give Her My IG

Lele Pons 👾
Don't Do anything crazy Lani.

Ik Lele

(END TEXTSATION)

"Yall i just got cheated on." i say to my cosmetology friends.

"You're lying ." one of the girls Bailey says to me "Nope the girl just texted me look." i say showing her the messages

"isn't your birthday next week?!" Sezen says (Pronounced Season , she's turkish) "Yeah , welp it is what it is , ain't like we was seeing each other a lot

"isn't your birthday next week?!" Sezen says (Pronounced Season , she's turkish) "Yeah , welp it is what it is , ain't like we was seeing each other a lot." i say pushing my feelings to the back of my head.

"It really wasn't that important anyways we was just going out to eat for my birthday." i say shaking my head.

*Few Days Later*
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟐 𝐀𝐌

"Lani wake up !" i hear my little brother say. "I'm up prince , i'm up." i say waking up and grabbing my phone.

"wtf-" i mumble when i see that Nahmir Dm'd me. "tf do he want?" i say aloud.