The wedding

Twenty-one
Aria's pov

"Are you ready sister?" asked Rebekah and I breath out nodding. "Yeah i am!" I smile and she smiles back. We hear a knock on the door."Who is it?" called Rebekah.

"It's me and Niklaus, can we come in?" we heard Elijah's voice. "Yeah come in." I say and they walk in as they stared at me with a smile. "Sister you look magnificent." smiled Elijah. "He's right. You've become the prettiest bride I have ever seen." said Nik.

"Aww thank you. You two cleaned up pretty well." I chuckle. "Who's gonna walk you out there?" asked Rebekah and I see between my brothers. "Why not both, I have two arms." I smile and they chuckle nodding as they take each of their arms out and I take them.

-:

We walk out of the chamber and we head to the throne room where the ceremony was taking place as well where I'd be coronated queen.

-:

The big doors opened as all eyes fell on me and my brothers and I could see Thranduil in the end of the aisle and how handsome he looked as he smiled at me. We finally reached to him as my brothers both kissed my cheek and handed me to Thranduil as we linked hands.

"Dear folks, today were gathered here in this sacred day to unite this lovely couple into marriage. If we can get the rings please." the officiant said.

Legolas brings the rings as he smiled at us and we took them. We lock eyes as we put the rings in our fingers. "I believe the couple has made their vows." smiled the officiant.

"Okay... uh Thranduil, my love. From the first day I met you I thought to myself 'wow what a hottie'." I said as everyone laughed. "For many years i have felt alone thinking I would never love anyone or if I were even capable of loving anyone ever, until I met you."

"You awoke something in me that i never thought I could experience and I'm so grateful that you came into my life because I love you so much and nothing can change that." I smile with teary eyes.

"Aria, my world, my everything. I was alone too for millennia, after my first wife had passed I felt so empty inside that I thought I'd always be like that, cold, heartless and ruthless. I shut everyone out including my son and ruled this kingdom pretending I was okay. But I was not, I suffered and grieved in the worst ways I didn't know how to come out and call for help."

"Until you came here, when I first saw you I felt like a light appeared inside me. I felt my heart beat with passion and excitement again, and I owe that all to you. You saved me from the darkness I thought I'd never escape. Thank you, I love you so much I shall never let you go." he said and I cried as he wiped my tears away and I can see my siblings shedding some tears as well.

"The couple has said their vows and exchanged their rings, by the power from the great gods and the almighty Eru I now pronounce you husband and wife. My king you may kiss your queen." said the officiant walking away and Thranduil and I kissed passionately as everyone cheered happily.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you too my meleth." he smiled and kissed me again.

-:
                               THE END

«I have no more ideas for this story so I might as well end it here and I hope you readers like this book. As for Thranduil and Aria, they lived a long life happy. They're happiness lived forever.»

                      Always And Forever.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟, 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 🎉