Side Chapter 1: Human Interactions

Terrarian's POV:

     I probably had gone long enough without interacting with the other people in the fortress/compound thing. I was finally going to talk to someone but who?

     There was Itami but he would always talk about weird things he didn't understand while tapping his phone. He also couldn't grow a beard.

     There was that one girl with the big axe thing, she was weird. I don't really like weird people...that's a bit ironic as I'm a bit weird myself.

     There were the people I went with on that one scouting thing...they also are weird. They used words I don't understand so I don't want to talk with them.

     That one blue haired girl is a sorcerer so maybe her. We would have something to talk about...actually I don't think she talks much either, nothing would be accomplished.

     That old guy, what was his name? Something like Cat. I'll just have to ask him. He seems to talk enough where nothing would be said and he also is a sorcerer. Yeah that should work.

     Now where do I find him...

Time Skip Just Cuz

     After some time I finally found him. I hope it's him at least. Walking up to him I decided to finally start a conversation, "Hello..." it was more quiet then I would of liked but he still heard. I thought old people had bad hearing?

     "Hmm?" He slowly turned around with his old man speed. I heard he was also knowledgeable so I might have to ask him a few things, "Who might you be?" The old guy asked.

     I didn't know what to say as I've just been known as the Terrarian so ai said that, "Terrarian..." He then spoke up, "I'll just call you Terra then!" He said with a chuckle at the end, "So what did you want?"

     I pulled out one of my tombs and handed it to him, "Do you understand it..." by now I've passed my average words spoken a day.

      He seemed to give it a weird look before speaking up, "Sorry, but this is completely new to me." He said with some curiosity in his tone, "Say where did you find this?" He asked once again curious.

      I didn't know what to say as I couldn't just go 'Off a corpse of a giant worm like creature who aye demi-gods' with a half decent excuse I spoke, "I found it..." Okay yeah that could of been a lot better.

     He handed it back to me, "If you wouldn't mind let me see it again some time." It was quite obvious that he was curious and surprised he didn't understand it.

     I just nodded before asking him a question now, "What magic do you know..." I spoke a little more loud making it more clear when I spoke.

     He took out his stuff and showed me a few things. While they weren't much compared to what I have they were impressive for how little was needed for it. I mean I doubt he got it off a gods corpse or made it out of Solidified Light.

     I just gave him a thumbs up as if saying 'That was cool' and then waves to him saying, "Going..." he seemed to understand what I was saying and waved back to me.

     That wasn't to bad after all, I might come back every once in a while but until then I won't be talking. I talked more then I have ever there.

Time Skip 2

     I've been visiting him every once in a while now and slowly I've been opening up to him. Nothing crazy I just mentioned how I lived near a few people in my world.

     He seemed like a nice guy...