Concert

CHAPTER 1

REITAS POV

Okay I'll just come out and say it...I'm gay as fuck and I'm proud of it. Ruki on the other hand is straight as it gets although I do wonder about him sometimes. I really like him but of course me being me I had to fall for the straight one...I mean seriously why couldnt he be gay.

I saw Ruki pass by and I swear he was checking me out or maybe I'm imagining things. Well anywho were about to go live and of course we've layed out how were going to do our fanservice. It's always Aoi with Uruha and Ruki with me it has been that way for a while.

I dont mind but I sometimes wish it was more than just fanservice. I just cant take seeing Ruki sway those hips up on stage and I cant even touch him.

I got Ruki alone in the changing room "Hey you have a second."

He was pulling his shirt on quickly like he didnt want me to see something "Yeah sure."

I took a deep breath "Okay um I guess I'll just say it...I like you a lot."

He bit his lip and I think I saw a blush "Um...Reita I think your great but I'm straight."

I frowned "I-I know...I wanted you to know still."

He looked like he was going to cry "It's ok but p-please leave."

I nodded and left felling like a failure.

RUKIS POV

I bit my lip trying to breath and trying not to cry "It's ok but p-please leave."

Reita nodded and left with a frown. I sat down and sniffled tears already falling down my cheeks. I looked ahead in the mirror in front of me and lifted my shirt up. There were a few scars on my chest and stomach. I pulled my shirt down again and wiped my face with my sleave.

I heard a knock at the door then Reitas voice "Ruki we have to go out now."

I sniffled and cleared my throat "O-okay."

He sighed "Ruki are you okay."

I walked to the door and opened it "Reita I'm okay."

He pouted "Ruki why is your make up running?"

I backed up and looked into the mirror again "Oh sorry I guess I got water on my make up when I was drinking it."

He shook head "Whatever just hurry up we have a concert."

I nodded after fixing my eye make up and left the room "I'm coming."

He smiled but I could tell there was still concern in his eyes. I smiled also and faced the stage with a sigh.