Is It Right?

CHAPTER 3

RUKIS POV

After a few hours everyone left except for Reita, he decided to hang out for a while which I didnt mind too much. I was just finishing the dishes and laundry before sitting on the couch.

Reita also was sitting there next to me "Are you done cleaning the house?"

I hummed "Yeah I guess."

He sighed "Your a clean freak."

I pouted "I take that as a compliment."

He chuckled "Whatever..."

We sat there awkwardly for a while and I bit my lip "So um...w-what do you wanna do?"

He noticed my nervousness and smiled "Okay well we could just talk...about us, or we could watch a movie?"

I slightly blushed "Talk about us?"

He nodded "We have a lot to learn about each other."

I laughed "Rei chan I already know a lot about you."

He pouted "Prove it...my favoriate colors?"

I smirked "Blue, silver, gold, red, and black."

He bit his lip knowing I anwsered correctly "Food?"

"Kit kats and ramen noodles."

He huffed "Well tell me something you know about me...it has to be big."

I blushed about what I was going to say "Um well I know whenever you get nervous you wiggle your nose a little and crack your neck and hand muscles. I know that whenever you walk into the studio you always look for me first, and I know that you look so adorable when your on stage and when I do fanservice with anyone but you I feel a hole in the back of my head from your lazer eyes."

He blushed too and smiled knowing it was true "Why do you know all that about me."

I bit my lip "Ive been kinda watching you lately trying to make sure I liked you."

He sighed "And...what happened?"

I pouted "I'm not saying it."

He made puppy eyes "Please!"

I sighed "Fiiinnneee!"

He cheered "Yaaayyy."

I made a angry noise "Your so lucky that your adorable."