𝐸𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓎𝒶 𝒞𝑜𝓏𝒷𝒾 (𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾)

Version 2
Basic Information

*Name: Esmeralda Diya Cozbi (Old name), Kali (New name)
Name meaning: Esmeralda(Greek)- Emerald, Diya(Arabic)- Light or glow , Cozbi(Hebrew)- Liar, Kali(Indian)- The Black One
Nicknames: Esmeralda- Her parents and Rudy, Kali- Villains and Heroes, Purple Hair- Dabi, Ezzy- Rudy
*Gender: Female
*Sexuality: Pansexual
*Age: 19
*Personality: She is mostly cold hearted, as well as emotionally distant from others. She tends to keep a calm head when it comes to certain situations, but will lose it if you poker her long enough. She tends to look out only for herself, though there is only one person she may look at helping when someone else tries to hurt them.
Voice Claim: Krystal LaPorte (Cherri Bomb from Hazbin Hotel)
Something they would say: "Rudy is MINE to hurt. Touch her again, and you will lose a hand.", "Fuck off. I am not here to make friends.", "You think I CHOSE to be this way?! I was GIVEN this role. Now I live with it.", "It's Kali. I don't go by that name anymore."

Hero/Villain

*Hero or Villain: Villain
*Hero or Villain Name: Kali
*Hero or Villain Outfit: (She only wears the gloves when stealing or on stealth missions, she takes them off when she has to use her quirk)

"Hero/Villain *Hero or Villain: Villain *Hero or Villain Name: Kali *Hero or Villain Outfit: (She only wears the gloves when stealing or on stealth missions, she takes them off when she has to use her quirk)

Occupation: Working with the League of Villains

Relationships

Villains in general: She treats them all coldly, not giving the others time to get to know them or get to know her.
Best Friend: It used to be Rudy Adolphus, but now she doesn't have one.
*Crush (In order of priority): Dabi, Kurogiri, Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, Shigaraki
*Friends: She doesn't consider anyone her friend, but she is relatively close to the ones in the LOV.
Enemy: Rudy Adolphus, anyone who is considered a hero, and anyone who stops her from reaching her goal.
Family:
Father- Joshua Cozbi, a small time hero with the quirk that can fix inanimate objects with the touch of his hand. His hero name is Fixer Upper, and he mostly works with other heroes with flashier quirks as he works more to rescue than to attack villains.

 His hero name is Fixer Upper, and he mostly works with other heroes with flashier quirks as he works more to rescue than to attack villains

Mother-Elizabeth Cozbi, also a small time hero with her husband. She had the quirk totemporarily give and take charisma from someone, needing to be close to them inorder for her quirk to work. Her hero name is Encourager, using her quirk toboost other heroes with their attacks or make villains more tired and weak.