𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

Scenario 1
It is the day of the entrance exams, and you have currently heard Present Mic's explanation on how it was going to go. Being in your assigned areas, you were waiting for the large doors to open and for them to announce for the exam to start. What are you doing in preparation for the exam? How will you do during it? Will it be enough to pass?

Scenario 2
After the entrance exams, you get your letter saying you have made it into UA High school! After a few weeks, it was finally time to start your first day! You look around for your class, (whatever class you would like to be in) trying to get their early. When you finally get to your class, you see...

Scenario 3
You were transferred into UA in the middle of the year, and today was your first day in class. You walk up to your classroom, knocking on the door to be allowed inside... (Let me know about when in the series you want to have our characters join the class, I know the anime and not the manga)

Scenario 4 (for villains)
The League of Villains need intel so they can destroy All Might and every other hero, so they decide to have you start going to the school. (Either as a teacher or a student) Today was your first day, when you see...

Scenario 5 (for teachers or volunteers)
It is your first day on the job, and you are very excited and nervous at the same time. As you are walking around to look for where your classroom is, you end up bumping into someone and...

Scenario 6
Make it up!