Saving Christmas/Bonus Chapter pt2

Chapter 6.2 (BONUS CHAPTER)

                                                                                               ~~~

So far...things are going pretty well according to plan.

The decorations are great, they've done a good job.

"Lights...check..."

"All Might figurines? check..."

I picked up the figurine and smirked.

"What a fucking fanboy." 

I turned to Sparkle Bitch to see if the _____ are ready.

"Are the damn _____ done, Sparkle face?"

"Oui..these are going to be chef-d'oeuvre! I can't wait to see Midoriya's reaction when he sees all of this beauté!" said Sparkle face in french or...Russian? as he sparkled or...twinkled? I don't know what shit he called them.

"How's the fucking music doing, Earphone Bitch?"

"Do you really have to curse and call people "Bitch" like- ALL OF THE TIME?!" she shouted.

"Yes. That's how I've been raised."

I responded to her in a cool tone as I turned and walk towards Racoon Eye.

"Oi, Shitty Hair! stop being "Lovey Dovey" shit with Dunce Face and get back with the fucking decorations!!"

Fucking seriously?! Being "couple-ish" in the middle of this damn time.

FYI is me who's in charge of the food since they said I cooked the best. I mean, I know I'm the best- I'm the best at everything but, does cooking that damn hard?

The sweets and desserts? Sato's in charge of that.

Yeah, I think everything is good.

                                                                                              ~~~

Just so you wait, Deku. This surprise will turn out to be the best and most unforgettable memory for you.

You just have to wait, and I'll confess my feelings for you.