Will you let me, get to know...you a bit more?

Christian p.o.v
I finished making my sandwich, I still have a headache so I deiced to make some tea I really like tea also coffee... I let the tea cool off a little bit and decided to make Alice a sandwich when she wakes up. When I was finished I left it aside I also made tea for Alice that's when she woke up I saw her looking around I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. I guess she doesn't know where she is Hopefully she doesn't scream or anything like that.... She looked at Bob on the floor later on she turned to my direction I kind a got a but nervous I just waved...

" oh um no no need to worry... You're in my house i saw you shivering pretty badly and I didn't...want...you to get a cold or have Bob sleep in a wet cold area as well...." I said nervously

" oh my.... Thank you very much I appreciate it...really " Alice said nicely.

" no need to worry...hopefully I didn't wake you up...sorry if I did.... I tried make less noise as possible.." I said warmly.

"Oh no you didn't wake me up I just somewhat smelled tea...I felt like I was at my grandmothers home...that's why I was studying the area" Alice said once again nicely.

"Oh...I see well..well I made you
Some tea...if if you'll like some...I-I also made you a sandwich as well..." I said looking down at the counter top

I looked up and saw a warm smile on her face.

" thank...you for everything" she said kindly.

I got her plate and the cup of of tea and headed towards her and put it on the little coffee table. She thanked me once again i just warmly smiled back as a 'you're welcome' I went back to the kitchen and got bob's food I opened it up and went to the place where Bob was at. He was awake and I noticed he was pretty happy when I brought the food to him and he just started eating. I went back and got a little bowl, and put some milk and gave it to Bob. Heading back I went to get my cup of tea and sit next to Bob and started drinking my tea from the corner of my eye I saw Alice eating carefully and taking small sips of her cup. After a while when everyone was finished Alice decide to ask if I'll let her get to know me...
Alice p.o.v
I can't believe he did all of this taking me and Bob back to his home and feeding us that was just to much. He's of course incredibly nice I haven't met that type of people for a long time now I'm glad there's sweet people like him. I'm not good at conversations but I wanted to know more about Christian... I just came up with a topic... And said...

"Will you let me, get to know...you a bit more?" I said a bit scared

I looked up at Christian he seemed shocked I guess not a lot of people has asked him if they'll get to know more about him.

" oh sure.... Thank you for asking and wanting to...know me...not a lot of people care to know about..me " he said a bit scared.

"I just wish to know...exactly who you are...I haven't met sweet kind people like you for awhile now.." I said a bit smiling.

" t-thank y-you... and well .... I'm an awkward guy who likes cats..."