Bob has a plan

Alice p.o.v.
I went searching up the trees also I looked through the bushes...nothing I'm scared I'm so scared. I just want Bob back he's my only friend... I looked up and noticed the sky was getting pretty gloomy it was going to rain... Now what? I remembered there's this old tree house it's still stable maybe I can stay there until it stops raining I over-heard some middle age ladies saying it might rain pretty bad along the way getting here . I decide to get a head start and go to the tree house I guess I have to wait for a while to look for Bob again....
Christians p.o.v.
I was still walking maybe walking in circles, I felt tiny drops of water on my cheeks I guess it's going to rain I started ruining looking for shelter before it began to rain extremely bad I noticed a tree house it looked old but stable I never seen this before anyways I went inside with Bob still in my arms.
"I guess we have to wait Bob" I said quietly
Alice p.o.v
I guess that head start didn't help me at all... I was still trying to look for the tree house I noticed it was a bit close but somewhat far away but I have to get there fast I don't want to catch a cold. Nor do I want Bob to get sick but I can't find him.
Christian p.o.v
I sat down on the floor of the tree house it was pretty comfy I relaxed and let go of Bob but still payed attention of what he did I don't what him to escape and go missing after a few minutes I heard footsteps there's people coming up the tree house? Oh god no... What am I suppose to do now?
Alice p.o.v
I got to the tree house I went up the stairs carefully watching my steps as I got to the top I noticed a boy sitting down looking at my direction he looked nervous he grabbed a cat... Then it hit me that cat was Bob...
Christian p.o.v
I saw a girl I started to freak out I just grabbed Bob she somewhat seemed surprised to see Bob maybe she's the owner of bob? ... And if she is what am I going to say? I looked at Bob and he looked at the girl then me I don't why and how but I think Bob had a little plan...