Into the Weekend

This is another one of Fern's and Abony's stories! Or you could say. Lauren's and Mia's (written by) stories! Thank you, and Enjoy!

"Psst! Fern, look!" Abony cried, pointing to the clock on the wall. She whispered giddily, "2:30!"
Fern wasn't paying attention to her cousin, she yawned and said something under her breath. She pulled a book out of her desk and-

"Fern! Fern! Fern, fern, fern, fern, fern!"

Fern's head snapped up, "What do you want? Stop repeating everything!"

Abony rocked back and forth in her chair, "Its time, it's time, time. Time!"

"See, there you go again! Repeating everything you say." Fern sighed, annoyed.

Fern's dull expression suddenly lit up, when she finally understood what Abony was trying to tell her. A wicked grin spread across her face. Her breathing quickened and she shoved her book back in her desk. She turned to face Abony, "You know what that means?"

Abony slumped in her chair and blew her nonexistent bangs from her face, "Yes." She pouted, "Wasn't I the one who told you the time?"

"Still, it's more exciting when the villain asks her henchman what the question is. Not the henchman ask the villain. Nope-ity-nope!" She looked at Abony and pointed out, "The henchman is supposed to be the not so smart one."

Abony slumped deeper into her chair, her midnight black hair falling down a little past her chin. Her deep brown eyes stared up at Fern. Her lower lip stuck out as she whined, "Locking bathroom times... "

Fern gave her an excited look, "That's right my evil henchman."

"Schools dismissed!" crowed their teacher, Ms. Conner. She waved her hand in the air, saying goodbye to her students. "I will see you Monday! Have a good weekend!"

"Goodbye Ms. Conner!" chanted Abony and Fern together. They left their room to go greet their grandpa, smiling evily.

"Abony! Abony! Abony, Abony, Abony!" Shouted a voice behind them.

The girls turned around and saw Natalia running over to them. Her curly brown hair bouncing as she ran over to Abony and Fern, dark brown eyes happy and excited.

Abony waved back, smiling, and Fern's happy smile melted into a look of absolute hate.

Natalia shoved Fern aside and cried happily, "Could I play with you tomorrow Abony? Please! Pleeeease! Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

Abony passed Fern an unsure look and forced a happy smile, "Uh, I don't know. Ask Fern."

Natalia's smile turned upside down instantly. She turned to Fern and glared at her. The curly haired girl asked, spitting out Ferns name, "Fern, could I play with you and Abony tomorrow?"

Abony winced as Fern replied curtly, "No. NOW GO HOME!" Fern looked up as if thinking, then continued her rant, "YOU KNOW I HATE YOU AND YOUR STINKING ATTITUDE!"

Natalia stuck her tongue out at Fern and turned back to Abony. She smiled sweetly, and said-

"I'm sorry, Nata. But Fern said no... Well, see you tomorrow! Bye!" Abony interrupted her and grabbed her cousin by the wrist, racing away.

As the girls ran away to meet their grandpa at the school's back fence, Abony asked Fern, "Did you have to be so mean? I mean, look at her. She's all sad now."

Abony turned her head to look at the glum Natalia walk away.

Fern sighed, "It's not good for the henchman to ask their masters such questions."

Abony slammed her palm into her forehead.

"Hi Grandpa!" the girls chanted as they pulled open the car door and hopped inside.

Their Grandpa responded, "Hello!"

Abony and Fern had now forgotten all about the Natalia incident. For both girls were now giggling furiously. Their master plan was just about to begin.