The End of an Era

Hi everyone, my name is Raye and I'm happy to say that I have been your author, mind, and words during the time of this project.

I started writing Prodigy back in probably September and boy has it been quite a ride up to now. If you didn't know the way I write my stories is I finish multiple chapters at a time but release earlier chapters (example: as of right now I released Chapter 29, it is March 3rd, and I've likely released a chapter a day if not more since then.)

I write this way so that I can edit along the way and make sure everything is in order for Y/n.

While I'm here I should apologize for the tears and hardships I've put y'all through. I also wanted to thank you for finishing both of these books.

I'm currently also working on a "Final Copy" for Prodigy which is going to be its own story, separate from the avengers. If/when that's finished I of course want to make a discount for those of you who have loved and supported this story from the very beginning.

For updates on Prodigy, and other potential stories, or if you guys just want to hang out and get to know me click to join the discord below. Welcome to my 'Once in a Blue Moon Party'

https://discord.gg/jMwMdYqKu4

Thank you all so much for enjoying my story. ❤️

(If the link is unavailable for some reason it's also in my bio as my website)