3

I hobbled down the way i was running. I was out of breath and was ready to give up. My knees buckled from underneath me and i fell to the rough concrete. 

"Lets go y/n" Finn sighed from behind me. I gave up. I stood up and limped back to the car. Finn's hand was on my back the whole time. Once we reached the car Gaten and Noah sat on the hood of the car laughing. 

"Don't worry guys! I got her! thanks for helping!" Finn yelled at them sarcastically.

"No problem!" Gaten laughed. Finn opened the trunk. 

"No,please" I begged. Finn sighed.

"You ran, we can't have that happen again." Noah stated. Tears were running down my face. I don't like the dark. I'm not afraid of it, i just don't like that. While i was deep in thought finn lowered me down into the trunk and slammed it closed. I took in a sharp breath in. I felt like there wasn't enough air. I grabbed my chest and tried to focus on my breathing. I reached around in the dark space. there was nothing at all. When i tried kicking out the head lights they wouldn't budge. The car started moving and my head started spinning and then i blacked out.

When i woke up i could hear a car door slam. I realized i curled myself into a tight ball and i was shaking uncontrollably. I willed myself to stop but before i knew it the trunk was being pulled open. 

"Hey y/n are you hungry?" It was Gaten. once he realized the state i'm in he called over finn

"Finn?! Get over here!" He called. Finn ran over and took one look at me and placed a hand on my shoulder

"Y/n? What's wrong? What happened" All of his questions seemed to blur together. 

"I think shes having an anxiety attack" One of them said. One of them lifted me up and placed me in the front seat. I was then given a chocolate chip cookie and a pepsi. (If any of you don't like the food/drink choices then imagine you were given something else) I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to focus on my breathing. everything hurt.