8

I woke up startled. That dream was... weird. I pushed myself up with my elbows and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark. The blind where closed and i was nicely tucked in even though i wasn't before. Finn. I grumbled at the thought of him. I pulled the covers tighter around me and felt the sobs wanting to burst out of my chest at any moment just before the tears came the door opened and i flipped to the side to look at who came in. A girl with short red hair walked in and looked at me sympathetically. 

"Finn went to go film" She said quickly, like she was scared of me. (Lets just pretend that Finns filming another movie and he comes and go's)

"Cool" I responded. We sat there staring at each other. She smiled slightly and left. Without locking the door. I wanted to laugh to myself. I was going to escape. Maybe tonight. maybe tomorrow. I slept most of the day so it was night and i already had the perfect plan.

"Dinner" Sofia called. I hopped off the bed and walked down into the kitchen. When i arrived food was already set out on the table. I smiled my sweetest smile at her and sat down.  

"Does Finn have a pool here?" I asked. Sofia looked at me curiously.

"Yeah, there's one outside" She said cautiously. I smiled again

"Great! Want to go swimming tonight?" I asked looking down at my plate to seem less suspicious. She turned over and looked over her shoulder, looking outside the window. 

"Do you think we can go out tomorrow?" She asked. "Finn said you hurt your ankle so we should wait a bit"

"Ok! I know i slept most of the day but I'm still pretty tired, i had a long day" I said, putting my dish in the sink.

"Ok, sleep well" She agreed. I smiled again before turning and running up the stairs. Tomorrow was going to the day that my life changed.

A/N~ Hello everyone! Im so sorry for the late update i wanted to get this chapter out like 3 days ago but things got super busy, this chapter wasn't very exciting just because the next chapter is going to be absolutely crazy. Love you all!