Naruto

Naruto

It was quite as I sat at my easel in art class, the only sound that could be heard was the afternoon breeze from the open window. I couldn’t concentrate; art always came easy to me…it was just proportions and proportions was math… but due to the emotional stress of having Sasuke being chosen as my partner for English and the fight at lunch with Tenten about her and the supposed relationship she had with Neji the picture didn’t come out the way I wanted it to be.

The picture was supposed to be a cute baby fox drinking water out of a river but somehow I fucked it up by taking my frustrations out on it and making it look like an evil little thing with big red eyes and a ominous black power ball coming out its mouth… and don’t get me started on how nine fucking tails got on the body… sometimes I don’t know how my mind worked…

I was finishing up the final details of the sketch before I started on the painting, when I felt a slight chill running up my spine and someone blowing in my ear. Shit… mother crapper! I wasn’t in the fucking mood to play with his stupid tricks today! I didn’t have to turn around to know who was breathing down my back…

“So… did you hear the rumor that is circulating the school? Did cha’, did cha’, did cha’? I dddddiiiiidddd!”

“Deidara, why can’t you say ‘hi’ like normal people?” I sighed out heavily. “And no… I haven’t really been focusing on the rumors around school lately.”

“Oh…” he sighed off handedly while combing his fingers through my hair. “Let’s just say, I always knew you had a thing for Sasuke.”

I was confused. When did I ever give a slight indication that I was into Sasuke. I LOVE TENTEN! There is no way that I can be into Sas–Holy Crap… I dropped my paintbrush, splattering blue paint on Deidara in the process, as the realization smacked me across the face…the kiss.

“Wh... a-t rumor?” I stuttered.

“Well my delectable little chibi… during lunch Karin was in the quad with a microphone spewing shit about how you deliberately stole Sasuke away from her just to be his partner in English.” He said nonchalantly as he calmly wiped the blue paint from his blonde hair.

“I did no such thing!” I sneered. God I hated Karin… but I felt a wave of relief. He didn’t know about the kiss…that sensual, mind blow–NO… that kiss was terrible and not enjoyable.

I heard a slight chuckle and I glanced over to see Deidara smirking. God I hated that smirk almost as much as I hated Sasuke’s smirk… all knowing shit… I wanted to wipe it off with my blue paint. We lapsed into silence, it was awkward but I don’t think Deidara noticed that as he started to work on his clay sculpture of a swallow.

“There was another rumor that I heard about you…I think that it justifies the fact that you don’t love Tenten…” Deidara said after twenty minutes.

I calmly look up from my disfigured drawing; so far all I have painted was the background and some of its tails. I really don’t need any of this rumor crap that he’s spewing.

“What’s the frick’en rumor?” I sighed out heavily.

“You…and…Sasuke…kissed.” He chuckled lightly.

Holy crap…he actually knew…but how? I didn’t say anything about the kiss at all. My behavior hasn’t changed that much either. So How!! Tell me damn it! How could he? This kiss seems to be the death of me. Everywhere I go all I think, see, hear or feel is that fucking kiss.

“Are you okay? I see the wheels turning in your head.”

“No! I’m not okay. How did you find out about kiss?” I just about screeched.