Naruto

Warning: OOC Sasuke, Nerdy Naruto, Angst, Perverts and Boy Love!

Naruto

604…606…608… Ah finally room 610, my dorm room. I sighed heavily as I came to the brown wooded door, the number 610 was written in elegant script and the numbers were painted a pale gold. I groaned as the realization hit me...I spent two and a half hours needlessly searching for this dorm. That was probably because the room was the farthest one from the main campus, but the closest to the school park, which I liked because I loved to take midnight walks...but...I’ve never been this far away from campus before…but…if that means I don’t have to be his roommate…then I’m fine.

I unlocked the door and made my way in. The room was spacious, way bigger then my crappy apartment where my family lived. There were two queen sized beds, two dressers and two desks; even a small kitchenette to the right of the door. I glanced around the room; by the looks of it my roommate was already here and took the right side of the room. I could tell that we would get along just by them taking the right side; I’ve always hated sleeping on the right side of a room, the sun gets in my face while I'm trying to sleep.

Before I left the dorm to get my schedule, I made sure that I placed everything in their proper place, even my favorite blanket. Don’t hate…It was a gift from my grandma before she died. I was only seven at the time. It was cotton and orange with little flecks of red with Naruto printed in small black letters on the bottom right corner. I folded it and placed it at the bottom of my bed.

I looked down at my schedule as I was walking back to my room. I had all advanced classes excepted for history. I failed history last year. Now the school placed me with some tutor for it on the first day of school… pathetic, I know. Stopping in front of my dorm, I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. What was I expecting…Uchiha Sasuke to be behind that door? Hell no! He was the worst roommate anyone could ask for. Even if he is the most popular boy in school, two years of being his roommate was enough to know he is an arrogant conceded asshole with anger issues. Every day we got into fights, physical or not, over stupid stuff. I ha–

“Ah…Sas…uke…” A girlie moan came from the other side of the door.  

What? I slowly unlocked the door and peered inside…wish I didn't. There...lying on my bed was a half naked Uchiha Sasuke and some blonde slut; which she just so happen to toss my blanket on the floor like a dirty rag…Bitch.

“God Sasuke…Ah harder….”

Damn it, I needed to end this before this becomes a hardcore porno.

“Ahem! What the fuck is going on here?”

They turned to me like a deer caught in head lights.

“Why are you on my bed? Did you get any semen or other…sex like germs on it?” I grimaced. I’m still a virgin, if you wanted to know.

“What the hell!” The slut screeched, “Sasuke, Babe, Why the hell is that loser here? You told me he wouldn’t be back till later.”

“No, I told you that I didn’t know when he was coming back and to make this a quickie…” Sasuke sighed and ran his hand through his midnight black hair, “We’ll finish this tomorrow, right?”

The slut gave a sickly sweet smile, “Yeah my roommate is not going to be here till next week, something about a funeral or whatever…”

“Cool, see you then.”

I was now standing in the kitchenette getting a water bottle out of the mini fridge when the slut left the room, not before Sasuke pinched her butt and sloppily made out with her. Before it could get out of hand, she made a high pitched giggle and patted his chest telling him to save it for tomorrow. When she finally left the room, which felt like forever, Sasuke was still sitting on my bed smirking.