Sasuke

AN: I'm really happy with how the story is comming out. I want to dedicate this chapter to my first reviewer, NightSeeker87.  

Warnings: Sasuke being really sadistic and manipulative…thoughts of torturing Naruto…boys kissing… a gossiping Itachi…sex and masterbation...hints of Sadomasochism...

Sasuke

It’s been exactly a week, six days, four hours, forty–five minutes and thirty–seven seconds since I bandaged Naruto…and torturing him every second was worth it. The nurse told me to wrap his torso every day until the bruises healed. Well…I did just that. I would wrap and un–wrap his bandage everyday…but that’s not the torturing part. That came from the fact that I’d embarrassed him every time I did it. He was by far the most girlish boy I have ever seen…even the water boy for the football team has more heat packing then that…

 “Sasuke!” A high pitch whine, which snapped me from my musings, came from in front of me. “Why aren’t you paying attention to me?”

I was so caught up on how I loved to torture Naruto that I forgot that I was in my usual place, the janitor’s closet, with Ino attempting to suck my cock. The feel of her hot mouth on my placid member was disgusting. She’s been sucking for thirty minutes and it still hasn’t gotten hard. I roughly shoved her off and fixed my uniform.

“I’m not in it today. What about tomorrow?” I said grudgingly as I left and made my way to Government.

“Hey! That’s what you said yesterday… and… the day before that.” Ino yelled as she stomped out of the closet. “What’s wrong with you?!”

I turned around and pulled her to the side. Ever though the hall way was empty I kinda knew where this conversation was heading and I did want some random person that was walking by to hear us.

“Nothing’s wrong. I’m just not in the mood.” I said as I kept my voice as emotionless as possible.

She flinched at the harshness but still continued on. 

“Oh…not in the mood…Sasuke for the past three years all you’ve ever been was ‘in the mood’. What suddenly changed? Are you stressed?”

“You’re not my girlfriend. If I don’t want to have sex with you then I don’t have too.”

At this point Ino’s face was completely red and she had a deep glare on her face. She stood as tall as she could, making it so that she came to the top of my chest. If she’s trying to look intimidating…it’s not working.

  But what did I ever see in her…well it was probably her looks, her personality could use some work…blonde hair and blue eyes and she’s on the short side…maybe 5’5 or 5’4. I fucked almost every girl in this school, but I think I prefer the blondes. Then there’s also the fact that she’s the best blower I’ve met this side of Konoha.

“–and another thing…I don’t need you. I can find another guy to sleep with in a heartbeat. You hear that Sasuke…Fuck you and every whore you have sex with.” And with that she stomped away.

Personally, I don’t care if she doesn’t come to me for sex. Just like her I can find someone else…

XOXOXOXO

I was sitting in English with about ten minutes left when Iruka sensei sprung a nasty curve ball that no student wanted to hear…especially when they haven’t been doing the work on a regular basis.

“Class tomorrow is a very important day. I’m assigning group projects that have to pertain to Tainted Love.” He smiled as held up the book we were reading.