party time

Layla pov
Before the party started I had to go get mariah's cake...  I already picked up the revel party cake . I don't kno why she didn't order them at the same bakery.... so while mariah is setting up I'm going to pick up her cake.

Mariah pov
Since the little fight tae never called me or texted me.  But if he is still gone act bitchy about his mess he can say goodbye until the baby comes. 

*30 minutes later *
I'm all finish decorating now I can go shower and get dressed.

I got in the shower.... got out curled my hair,  I went to my closet and grabbed my pink and black dress,  with my black sandles.
After that I put on my makeup and jewelry.  And sat down and watch tv till layla comes back.

*ten minutes later*
Layla pulls up .. I went down stairs to look at the cake and to see did she need any help.
After about an hour every one is here .
First we are going to have my party then the revel party.
Layla came to me and said is tae coming to see the gender of his baby... I don't know gurl.. he acting like he got a stank ass attitude......  oh don't worry about it...  trust me he is gonna come back around....  yea when the baby gets here.......  thats on his ass....  right.

Couple hours later  I stand up and say it's time for the revel party ... first every one has to right boy or girl on a card with there name and drop it in a box . Then I will have to pull a name from the blue box and the pink box.  From the blue box is Brittany,  from the pink is  Alexis. Now lets see which team wins. As I cut the cake they count to. 3 ........ 1 - 2 - 3 PINK wins!!!!
It's a girl!!!
So now the blue team captain has to get dumped in a big bucket of water by the pink team.