at home

When we got home Layla baked an Ham with a glazed on the top with some macaroni n cheese and collard greens. For dessert Layla baked an lemon cream pound cake it was so good. After I got finish eating I went to my room and laid down because u didn't feel to good. Layla came in and asked me was I ok I said I feel sick on the stomach.  Next thing u know im throwing up my dinner. Layla said imma run to the store and get you and Ginger ale. OK layla.... while layla went to the store I went to sleep about 30 minutes after I went to sleep I got an text from tae say I'm coming over in a few minutes. I text back and said ok.... so I went in the bathroom and brush my teeth and fixed my hair.

5 minutes later I got an text from tae saying open the door I'm outside ...so I went down stairs and open the door tae picked me up and gave me a kiss. He said how yall doing.. I said we doing fine ..I don't really feel good so can we just lay down because you woke me up from my nap.  Oh I'm sorry said tae. We went in my room and laid down and went to sleep.

Layla came into my room saying here drink this ginger ale to get some of that gas off your stomach.. I drunk it and I did a big ass burp and I ran to the bathroom you should already know what happened.. I washed my face and then tae woke up saying you alright I said Yea. We sat down on my bed and talked....tae asked me what I was doing tomorrow I said I have an doctors appointment. He said oh I wanna go with you baby I wanna be right by your side. I said ok be here by 8:00am he said ok.