Devontae Come over

Mariah pov

Since devontae will be here in a little and he told me to be sexy. I put on my boy shorts and an crop top with my snuggle boots.

10 minutes later the doorbell ring I put on my baggy pants so mariah won't see what im wearing. I answered the door and he picked me up and hugged me. He put me down and I said follow me.. we walked through the living room where LAYLA and James was. Devontae said wassup James and hey Layla. Devontae and James already know each other. .....me and devontae went to my room. I locked my bedroom door and before I even turned around Devontae grabbed me from behind and pick me up put me on the bed he took off his shirt and started kissing me all over he took off my crop top and my baggy pants he continued kissing me he took off his pants and and his draws I looked down his dick was biggggg. In my head I was like damn. He took off my bra and my boy shorts and start kissing until he reached my pussy and started eating me out after he got it all wet he slid his dick in all the way. And he kept going for hours until I felt hot liquids squirt inside of me. And he kissed me and got me and got it from the back. I cummed every where and after all of that. I took a shower and he got in with me we kissed and kissed and we fucked again. After that I got out put on my baggy pants and bac on my crop top so LAYLA want notice my clothes are different. He got up and kissed me and he said im bout to go imma call you when I get home. Ok i said.