❀ 3 ❀

❀ Your POV ❀
I closed the front door taking off my shoes with a smile on my face. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Sanzu but I couldn't do what he wanted. I was happy he respected that and took me home without a single complaint. I walked in my bedroom and gasped holding my chest "Oh my god Chifuyu you scared the hell out of me" I sighed as he got out of bed walking up to me with a worried expression "I've been calling you all night where were you?" He asked grabbing my hands "I told you I was going out" I said laughing at his worry "I told you not to tell me stuff when I'm half asleep" he said "I'm sorry but you didn't have to worry" I said reaching for my phone but realizing I didn't have it.

"Shit" I patted my body and reached in my bra "What?" Chifuyu asked "I left my phone can I call it" I said annoyed. Chifuyu gave me his phone and I quickly unlocked it calling my phone "Yo" I heard Sanzu from over the phone "I left my phone" in your car can I come get it?" "Why not wait until tomorrow? I don't mind I'm just asking" "Don't worry about it but I'm on my way" I said "Alright" he hung up the phone and I gave Chifuyu his phone back "I'll be right back" I said turning around and leaving out grabbing the car keys off the table and slipping  on Chifuyu's shoes.

The drive to Sanzus house was quick considering he wasn't so far away. I got out and went to his door knocking. I had a on a jacket over my dress now since it was a bit chilly out at the moment. The door opened and I was greeted by bare chest, Sanzu's to be precise "You're stairing" I closed my mouth and looked up at him "Where's my phone?" I asked him completely ignoring that embarrassing moment I just had "You sure you don't want to come in" "Yea I'm sure I have someone waiting for me at home so can I get my phone?" I asked again.

"Right" he said in an almost annoyed tone. I crossed my arms as I watched him leave and come back with my phone "Thank you" I said smiling "Don't I get a reward?" He asked making me laugh "I cant give you much" I said shaking my head "Actually you could give me a lot" he smirked "Okay I'm leaving I'll call you when I wake up" I turned around but Sanzu grabbed my arm "y/n?" "Haru?" He looked at me for a minute before letting my arm go "Get home safe" he said closing the door. I stood there for a second before going back to my car and driving back home.

I walked in the house "I'm back" I went into the room sitting on the bed. Chifuyu hugged my waist laying his head on my lap "You smell like alcohol and cologne" he said letting out a breath "I was out with one of my old friends from high school and we had some drinks is all" "And this old friend was a man" "Does that bother you?" I asked running my fingers softly through his hair "A small bit yea" he mumbled half asleep. I hummed laying back on the bed. I was tired so I ended up falling straight to sleep.

The next morning I woke up still fully dressed. Chifuyu had already left to open up shop so I figured I would take a nice bath before heading out for the day. I dipped my toes in letting out a sigh of relief. I heard my phone ring and picked it up "Hello?" "Hey what are you doing" "I'm taking a bath" I said lifting my foot from the soapy water . My phone vibrated making me pull it from my ear and see that Sanzu was now facetimeing me and making me laugh. I answered "I'm not showing my face" I said pointing my phone to the ceiling "You know I didn't call to see your face" I laughed at him "Okay then I'm finna hang up" "Call me when you get out. I'll come get you" he quickly said.

"Alright" I said hanging up the phone and putting my phone on top of my dry towel . I got out thirty minutes later and got dressed texting Sanzu I was ready. He came quickly and as I grabbed my purse my phone started ringing. I picked it up "Hello" "Hey babe, what are you up to" "Hey I was just leaving out. I'm having lunch with my friend again" I said grabbing my keys and leaving out "The guy from last night right" he said in a less than enthusiastic tone "Don't sound like that. I'll be home before you go on break. Matter of fact I'll come on your break" I said closing and locking the door.

"If you say so, love you y/n" "Love you too Chifuyu" I hung up as I opened Sanzus car door "Who has you cheesing" he asked "My boyfriend, I'm gonna visit him when he goes on break" I said putting my phone in my purse "Does your boyfriend know about me?" He asked "Yea I told him last night. He's not that happy about it but he hasn't told me to stop talking to you" I shrugged. Sanzu let out a scoff making me look at him "What?" I asked "You really think your boyfriend can stop us from talking?" He questioned with a cocky tone.

"If he told me to stop talking to you honestly I would" I told him "You think what you want y/n" he said lowly "I will Hsruchiyo" I told him back making him smirk "I love when you say my name" "I noticed" I said before laughing a bit "You should say it more often preferably under me"he said slyly "Mhm start driving before I get out" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled as he drove off "You know you shouldn't be making remarks like that towards me" I said looking at him.

"Why not?" "Because I'm in a relationship with someone. It's not okay and I know I didn't say anything about it but last night wasn't really okay either" I said looking down at my lap "I know but, damn y/n" he said with tone that was irritated but not mad "It's just hard for me" he said letting out a sigh "How is it hard? You lost self control after high school?" I asked him making him laugh "A little bit yea" I rolled my eyes "All I can tell you is if you have intentions other than being friends then we shouldn't be talking" I stated the simple facts.

"y/n.." "How about this, if I would've let you do what you wanted to do last night, would you have still came and picked me up?" I asked him. The fact that he looked like he was having a hard time answering the question was killing me. I sat back and looked out the window with a responsive hum "Cool" I mumbled "yes" "what?" I questioned "I would have still came. I really don't only want you for sex" he assured me. Only because he wanted me for so much more.
⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅* ⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*
hey people

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗼 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄~ Sanzu Haruchiyo x Reader 🎉